Official Community Forums Home

Hemroids?

eikoops

• Members

i have small internal hemroids and i wonder if it can be dangerous (bleeding, inflamation, tares). i tryed anal briefly with my b/f but he had just had knee surgury so it lasted like a minute and it was real slow. i get the impression he wasn't really into it. im just curious.

• Members

ok i read the info on anal and it says nothing about hemroids. the only thing i've learned is that it can cause hemroids. but what if you already have them? is it risky? i already loose a lot of blood every time i have a bowl movement i don't need to loose any more. should i just ask a doctor or something?

• Members
Common sense and your own body should tell you that you don't engage in anal sex when you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Yes, talk to your doctor , and get those treated. No one should have to go through that.

Been there and done that. I had one Cauterized! Won't volunteer to do that again, either.

Anal sex is safe when your hemorrhoids are under control, have been reduced in size, and are not open and bleeding. Use lots of lube, and take it very slow. You don't want to start a flareup of your hemorrhoids, again.

I don't know if anal sex can cause hemorrhoids. I have heard that said, but am a bit sceptical about that. I know women commonly get hemorrhoids during pregnancies, through a combination of hormone changes, and pressure on the lower bowel and rectum. Over weight men seem to be getting hemorrhoids, and men who spend too much time sitting can also be candidates for them. I suppose that if someone engaged in very harsh anal sex, without enough lubrication that hemorrhoids might result. But, there are thousands of people around the world who engage in anal sex who never have hemorrhoids. That is my reason to be sceptical about those claims.

Howard

I had hemorrhoids over the holiday season, it no fun when your butt on fire. I don't know why anyone would want to have anal during that time unless they think the hose is gonna put out the fire. I wouldn't engage in it until irritation is gone but from what I researched most people get them at least once during a life time even as young as kids up to adults. Sometimes it just requires surgery like my father had and a friend had but if you not into lubing up you will learn the pleasure of it when Prep H becomes your friend.

Btw I have a few stories to tell everyone thinks are pretty funny, I guess I could tell them here but I thought about this topic when I had mine flare up and I think if anal is rushed and little lube used I think it could result in irritation that could cause them. Straining will do it like forcing a bowl movement. Mush more the reason to go slow, be patient, and be relaxed

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have an external one, I have not had any swelling or bleeding issues with it in almost 6 years. We have been doing a bit of anal experimentation here and there and I have not noticed any issues at all with it. I do get embarassed a bit because I think it looks ugly but I need to get over it I guess.