Official Community Forums Home

Tie Your Own Cock Ring

Valntyn

• Members

DJ0852-01main.jpg

One of the items in our new TT box was the Tie Your Own Cock Ring. My husband & I love trying different cock rings & we were excited to try this one!

As we were participating in some light bondage when we tried this and I was both bound & blindfolded, I can’t tell you much about the actual tying-on of this item. What I CAN tell you is that it DID make my husband wider, last longer, and I never felt the ring itself (it wasn’t in the way). Here’s what my husband says:

When I first saw Doc Johnson’s Tie Your Own Cock Ring, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. I am so happy to say I was completely wrong. I could have lasted forever had my wife & I been up to it physically & it really did give me a bit of girth that I'm not accustomed to seeing.

This foot-long piece of jelly-like material stretches up to 6 feet long. My first thought was that there was no way it was going to do anything to interrupt bloodflow because of how stretchy it was. Also, there are places where the jelly may have bubbled during the making of the cock ring & those areas looked like they might be weak, but I stretched at them & they didn’t seem to tear any further.

A simple granny knot did the trick to keep this thing on & there was length to spare. I only wrapped it around the area above my shaft & balls. There was more than enough slack in the cock ring to have done a separate tie around my balls making this a very versatile little thing.

This cock ring is adjustable so one size fits all. It comes with its own hard plastic carry case whose only drawback is that it keeps the toy's slight burnt-rubber scent encased as well. The best part about this cock ring compared to others is that you don't have to be a little soft in order to make it work. Some rings I've tried make it difficult to get on unless you're a bit limp. I was well on my way to full when I put this one on & it worked great.

The Tie Your Own Cock Ring is definitely a keeper in my book & will likely see many more uses in the future.

• Members

thats pretty freakin cool. I WILL be checking out that bad boy for my man!

Maybe, Val, you and Thur should do "couple's reviews", having both POVs, like the other couple does too! It's always great to hear both sides of the story from a product!

I was wondering how this item would work, so glad that it worked SO well!!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

DJ0852-01main.jpg

All I'm gonna say is WOW and that was huge!

This is what my hubby says--

Yes it’s true it does have a slight burnt rubber smell. Lately my wife and I have tried several cock rings. This one is the easiest to use. To put on and take off is a snap. The super stretchy material was very surprising. Not only did it do a great job restricting blood flow, it easily added to my girth. After tying it around my cock, there was plenty ‘rope’ left to tie around my balls. Adding to the pleasure produced by this ring. It actually feels really good having everything tied up there. You feel like you can go on forever.

Even though I am a fan of vibrating cock rings, this one gives much control and versatility that I can see it quickly becoming our favorite. I think this ring is a must for any man.

Tie Your Own Cock Ring