Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Positions

• Members

My husband and I have been married for 4 very hard years. After 4 months of marriage we meaning "I" got pregnant. My pregnancy was "BAD"! I delivered 3 months early, and if that wasn't bad enough I got an infection 7 days later. I was put in the hospital and had everything known to man shoved into my vagina. I definatly experianced issues with sex after that as in "Don't want it" :( ... After about 2 years we started having sex you know the missionary everytime. "Boring" then I had to have back surgery. I am a "plump" gal with a pinched nerve in my back. Well my husband and I have solved alot of my issues with sex and I now love it, but I want to know if there are any new or improved positions that I can add to my sexy arsional. My husband has been so patient and understanding about my issues, I want to surprise him with some new stuff.... Please help!!!! :D

• Members

Mikayla has written some really interesting articles about positions. Some of them have illustrations along with a description of how to get into whatever position is of interest to you.

To get to the sex education articles, go to the top of the page. Second tab from the left is sex ed. Just scroll down to whatever article you may find interesting.

Good luck!!

• Members

Glad to hear you were able to pull yourself out of a tough string of events! Keep "attacking" your husband. That's always a sure-fired way to keep letting him know you're interested in him and sex.

I, too, was going to mention the sexual position article Mikayla wrote. Many people have printed it up and tried a new position each time they made love -- and reported back that it was quite a fun experience!

There's also a few new "game" sets in the shopping section -- such as the 52 Sexual Positions Flash Cards -- to help you have fun and try new things.

Good luck, congrats on being "back in the saddle again," and keep posting! :)

I go with what my fellow posters have recommended, and would like to add that the Kama Sutra book has many many many illustrations of different sexual positions.

• Members

Sorry, I completely didn't relize I did'nt mention it. I had back surgery on my L4-5 disc. I now have a new bulge on my L5 S1 disc. (I am a girl too) ;) My most comfort is when I am laying on my back but I can't move my pelvis without pain.... so it's like I am just laying there. I want to be engaged in us making love and having passionate, hot ... steam the windows kind of sex! (I am sure most of you can relate!)

Thanks again!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have pretty bad lower back and cervical pain, I still get some pain with this but the pleasure intensity is so great that I can forget about the pain. Get into a cowgirl position and thenstraighten your legs out on either side of your guy (like fett up by his shoulders) then lean back as much as you can allowing his thighs to help support the sides of your back and use your hands or elbows to help support yourself. Then have him hold your hips and slide you back and forth rather than up and down. It is less jarring and at least for me, hits my G-spot exactly right for a mind blowing orgasim.

• Members

After reading some more of Mykayla's articles I guess I am talking about the X-factor! :)

To do this position, the woman must lower herself down onto her partner’s penis, and then SLOWLY, SLOWLY lean herself back until she is lying backwards at a similar angle to him, with her legs extended by his head. When you are correctly in the position, you should look like an “X.” The man’s penis will barely be inside the woman’s vagina – which is what aids to prolonging sex. However, the man’s penis head is what is most sensitive, so he will be very happy with the sensations he receives. The view for the man is extremely stimulating, as he will see his partner’s open legs and his penis entering her. There is very little movement involved in this position, the woman and man can hold hands and “pull” toward each other, or the woman can grab onto her partner’s thighs to pull forward. The man can easily reach the woman’s clitoris – which is what aids in orgasm – and because the penis is riding on the TOP of the vaginal wall, the possibility for a G-Spot orgasm is also present! This position is one overall favorite, and if you try it, it will be one of yours as well!