Official Community Forums Home

Id Lube Gel~lemon Drop

Tyger

IDJTG13main.jpg

Lubes….you can never have enough, in my opinion. And this wonderful gel adds to my growing supply of lubes!

This particular 3.8 oz. bottle is Lemon Drop, and, lemon being one of my favorite flavors, I was ready to try this stuff out! It’s water-based, and therefore, safe to use with all toys and condoms. It’s also non-staining, & edible. Of course, you won't want to DRINK the stuff down if you get thirsty, but, it's edible so long as you're reasonable about it.

The bottle has an airless pump at the top, so no spills, and no waste. You just push the top, and, similar to toothpaste in a pump, you get as much as you push for. Plus, it guarantees freshness with each pump. Love the bottle dispenser!

Unwrapping the safety seal at the top, and put a tab on my finger. Felt it, and it felt very slick. Smelled it, and it only had a hint of a lemon scent to it. Tasted it, and there was a pretty good taste of lemon on it. However, when my hubby used it on me, he said that he couldn’t really taste the lemony flavor on my skin. I tried it on him, and I was able to notice a SLIGHT taste, but not anything that I could say YES that IS lemony. Kind of disappointing, but in the end, it did what it was suppose to do-lubricate.

I was very impressed with how slick this stuff stayed. I did notice that it does leave a slight sticky residue afterwards, since it does contain saccharin & aspartame. Nothing a quick wash or shower won’t take care of!

Great lube, but the taste could be a bit stronger, for my tastebuds at least.

Got Lube? Pick your flavor!

• Members

I LOVE the ID lubes! It sure is funny how lubes differ - even slightly - to provide better or worse play time!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

IDJTG13main.jpg

Everyone can use a good lube. No matter if you’re male or female, have personal lubrication issues or not, a great lube is a must for ANYONE.

I was THRILLED to get the Tangerine ID Juicy Lube. I love orange flavor & we were running low on lube, so it was a PERFECT time to try a new one! The taste is YUMMY!! It comes in a pump dispenser & is non-staining, so no mess! It’s also water based, so is safe for any type toy.

My husband used some first on me. Toy use was smooth. Fingers & tongue glided over my fruity-flavored clit & lips. Penis insertion was easy & the lube lasted a long time!

The next time we tried it was me using it on my husband. I’ve never been able to give him a hand/blow job to completion, partially because of my physical limitations but also because he’s just never climaxed from another doing that to him. Well, that’s all changed! Yippee!! Here’s what he had to say:

“ID is a Wizard. Let me preface this by saying I have never ever used lube on myself. I’ve always used it with my wife, but when taking care of my own business, it’s always been a dry hand.

Most lubes we've tried are functional when it comes to doing what they’re supposed to do: making things more slick. Many water based lubes have left something to be desired in the way of taste. Even some of the supposedly tasty ones have left me disappointed. Let me say that the Tangerine ID lube is very tasty, very slickery & lent to one of the best experiences I've ever had.

As many on the board know from reading my posts, I have never been able to climax from a hand/blow job given by someone else. All of that changed & the ID Tangerine had much to do with that. My wife tried this lube while giving me a hand/blow job & I had an absolutely mind-blowing climax unlike anything I've ever felt before. ID is an incredible aid & I think my new best friend.”

I was so proud of us that we were able to reach this milestone together & we know ID had much to do with it. ID lube will be in our home for a long time!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

IDJTG13main.jpg

I was excited to get a 3.8 oz of ID Juicy Lube Tantalizing Tangerine Flavor. I read the bottle and found out this has an airless pump for freshness and is water based and soluble. I couldn't wait to try this out but had to wait a few days. But the wait was worth it. I took out one of my toys I and I lube it down. I was surprised about how it glided over the toy and how long it lasted. I did taste it and found the taste to be a pleasant citrus flavor. The only thing I didn't like about this is it seemed to leave a sticky film on my hands after I lubed up the toy, but nothing that a quick wash wouldn't take care of.

ID Juicy Lube

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

IDJTG13main.jpg

ID Juicy Lube

I have searched for a good tasting cherry flavored lube since cherry is one of my favorite flavors. Most I have found have an almost medicinal flavor, but I have found a good pleasant flavor in ID Juicy Lube’s Wild Cherry.

The bottle is 3.8 oz and is an airless pump, which says every pump will taste fresh. Like I already said, I was impressed with the taste making me want to taste all of their 11 other flavors. This lube is water based as well as non staining.

As a lube I found this product wonderful, it last for quite some time and I didn’t feel any stickiness after prolonged play. I also did a finger test where I put a drop on my fingertip and rubbed it in, like with my toys there was no sticky residue. After letting is sit in the air for a few minutes, I again rubbed the lube it was still slick and still no stickiness which is an added plus to me. I washed it off and with just plain water it rinsed off completely just leaving a slight slippery feel.

This lube has quickly become one of my favorites(only Too Timid’s pleasure gel is ahead of this on my list). The flavor, bottle design and lube consistency are great. I know I will be keeping a bottle of this on hand in my collection of lubes.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

IDJTG13main.jpg

Do you like Pina Coladas? How about getting caught in the rain? Or a tasty lube that you'll use again and again?

ID lubes are fantastic - they taste great, are long lasting, non-staining, are not sticky and clean up well without 'lube residue.' Toy play was pleasant with this lube - smooth insertion, nice 'pina colada' scent, easy clean up. However, my preference was oral sex! This lube comes in a sort of 'hair mouse' type bottle and comes out in manageable amounts. I decided to lube up my hubby's cock with this and enjoy my pina colada....cause I love em and I love sucking his cock! I did so and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Most lubes don't REALLY taste like what they claim to, but this one does and it is not overpowering. My hubby loved his blow job with the slick lube and nice scent and then it was MY turn. He is not a big fan of the pina colada, but said the taste was 'not bad' and he enjoyed his slickery trip down to my wet slit.

As far as a lube for sex - we used a nice dose of this for sex and it held up fairly well, but I doubt it would hold up too well for anal play. It is water-based, so it doesn't have the super long-lasting nature of a silicone lube - so leave this one for oral, toy and sex play! All in all very nice lube - pleasant taste and smell.

I do like Pina Colada lube AND getting caught in the rain - and this tasty lube WILL be used again and again....

ID Juicy Lube

My hubby USED all of this stuff on himself in the shower. I didn't realize how much he'd used until I saw the bottle in the trash!! I was upset cuz it was FLAVORED and very good!!! HIS loss I guess. LOL :rolleyes: