Official Community Forums Home

Rock Chick

Tyger

rock-chickmain.jpg

This massager boasts of being “G-Spot Perfect”, waterproof, hypoallergenic, vibrates, and made of medical grade silicone. Plus, it’s my favorite color purple! Resembling a thin lobster claw, I thought that this innovating designed item would be interesting, to say the least.

Care of this toy is easy. To clean: warm soapy water, dishwasher safe, or even sterilizing it in boiling water (of course without the bullet in it) works for this toy. The back of the insert has instructions on use, and cleaning, plus a link to an instructional video for this toy.

It comes with a small bullet, and the batteries already in it. Unwrap the bullet, and unscrew the cap to get the small pink piece of plastic off, that prevents contact of the batteries and button, so there won’t be any accidental powering up in the package. I push the button, and the vibes come in one setting, moderately strong. Remember to dab a bit of (water-based) lube on the bullet to get it back out of the toy once you’re done using it, for safer clean up and preservation of your batteries.

This toy is meant for you to insert, and then rock against it, hands on, or hands-free. Trying this toy 3 separate times, I have yet to find a rocking position that works for me. Maybe it’s my shape, how my clit is, or just the design of the toy, but it doesn’t seem to rub me the right way at all. The toy is a bit too stiff, especially in the middle, to rub the g-spot or the clit in the right way for me. I do enjoy firm toys, especially when going for the G-spot, but this toy was a bit TOO firm for me.

Wanna rock?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

rock-chickmain.jpg

To me, this massager looks a lot like a stapler, and to be honest, I was wondering how this would comfortably insert. When I inspected it I noticed that it was a firm toy - not much bend at all. It is made of medical grade silicone (so very hypoallergenic, smooth and waterproof). The packaging is very specific on how to use this item. The curved up end inserts into your vagina and is designed to hit your G-Spot while the other end wraps around and the removable bullet vibrates and hits your clitoris for double stimulation.

I admit I had read Tyger's review, so I was not completely sold on the idea that this item would work - but I am a gal who gives everything 110% effort - and I had nothing to do this Friday night - so I tried it out. I took the toy out, put in the bullet (the batteries are included - BONUS) and got myself some water-based lube (only water based with silicone toys). I inserted the toy slowly and I will say it seemed a bit awkward and stiff, but I was still going for it.

I was lying on my back and inserting as I do most toys, and I decided it was vibe time. I pushed the button on the end of the bullet and the vobrations started. I was a bit disappointed that there was only one vibration setting - but the vibrations were moderately strong, so it was OK.

The idea behind this vibe is that you are to rock back and forth and the curved end will hit your G-Spot - well, I wasn't feel any stimulation at all laying on my back so I switched over to my hands and knees. This was worse because it kept wanting to fall out. I reread the instructions and it said to "stretch out with your arms behind you." I removed the pillow from my head, stretched out, extended my hands and began to rock my hips. I felt different doing this - better. I continued and soon I felt the little bullet hitting my clit - not in a perfect postion, but good. Then I felt the G-Spot stimulation. I reached down to adjust the toy, and lost it. I re-extended my arms and found it again. For me, not using hands, literally stretching out longways and rocking my hips got the result I wanted. I had a G-Spot orgasm which was outstanding, but I did not have a clitoral orgasm. This item worked well for the G but not the clitoral!

I think if you read mine and Tyger's reviews you will see that two different people had two different experiences. While I had good luck with the firmness, Tyger did not like it as well. I think this is one item that really is "person specific" - meaning, you have to try it to see if YOU like it! I would recommend this toy to any woman looking for an interesting way to explore G-Spot orgasms!

Are YOU a ROck Chick??