Official Community Forums Home

Silence Is Golden

elizabeth

• Members

DJ0907-01main.jpg

The Silent G vibrator almost lives up to its name. It's a very quiet toy, not completely silent, but from the other side of a door you wouldn't know it was on even at the highest setting. Despite its low volume, the vibrations are very strong. The toy has almost a thumpy feeling to its vibration, you can feel it jerking in your hand, rather than the buzzy vibrations you get more frequently. It's controlled by a dial on its base, so you can get a wide range of intensities, and it seems more powerful than you'd expect from three AA batteries. My one complaint about the toy probably wouldn't bother anyone else. I found it a bit too large for comfortable penetration, but I prefer my insertable toys on the smaller side. The Silent G vibrator is a solid 1.5" in diameter, and almost 2" across the angled head. This would be an ideal vibrator for someone who enjoys larger toys for penetration. The curvy design would probably provide interesting sensations when used internally, and it is of the right shape for good G-spot stimulation. Even used externally, however, this is an excellent vibrator. I give it two orgasms up!