Official Community Forums Home

Headache After Orgasm?

• Members

I havent posted alot here, maybe once or twice but i have a question i am hoping some of you can help me with. has anyone ever heard of getting a severe headache after orgasm? Last night when my husband and i were together i had 2 of the strongest orgasms i have ever had and after each one i instantly got a sever headache, which went away within minutes, but that has never happeend to me befor, so i was just womdering if it is something ya'll have heard of.

Christi

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Now that I'm actually climaxing, I am getting headaches. I believe I'm relaxing, and I am having multiple orgasm, but I still have a tremendous headache. I've taken ibuprofen before and after. Even when I wake up in the morning, I still have the headache. Any ideas on what I can do to stop the headaches? Needless to say, I won't give up now. Even the pain is worth the pleasure.

• Members
Drink more water. The headaches come from constriction of small blood vessels, reducing blood flow, and tissues and organs of oxygen replacement. Drinking water will help flush you out, replace lost fluids from all that exercise, and trigger the body's mechanisms to relax the veins so that fluid exchanges can take place.

Also, reduce or eliminate drinking anything with caffeine. These headaches can often be associated with caffeine consumption, which no body needs. Drink more water than soft drinks, and choose decaffeinated drinks over those with it. Avoid teas and coffee, and cocoa. You will feel warmer in the winter, your joints won't ache as much, or at all, or swell, and most headaches will disappear from your life altogether.

Howard

I think you're psychic. I drink a ton of cokes. I only drink coffee or hot tea on hangover or really cold days. Cokes, however, I always have one in my hand. I'll give it a try.

• Members

Well chickenmom Howard said it all! I use to drink TONS of soda, a whole pot of coffee in the morning then at least a 12pack of pop threw the day. I just wanted to let you know that you can get headaches once you start cutting back on the caffeine but they will only last a short time. I still drink a pot of coffee in the morning, but I also drink about 10cups of water after I am done threw out the day. Along with maybe 1 or 2 sodas.

Just wanted to let you know that Howard hit it right on!!!! I use to get headaches so bad that the lights would hurt my eyes and I couldn't move after having a O. Anyway hope it works. :)