Official Community Forums Home

Clit Pump Problem

justmae

I just got the Doc Johnson clit/vaginal pump and am not happy with it. I cannot get a good seal, even with lube. It doesn't seem to maintain suction. I never did locate the supposed "quick-release" valve --- (not that there was any suction to be released, come to think of it), and there were no instructions included. (I mean, I wasn't looking for a diagram or a LOT of instruction - - but a couple of hints would have been helpful.) I am wondering if the other pump - -(the 29.95 clitoral pump that Mikayla reviewed) might work better. That big blue cup on the Doc Johnson is just so inflexible! Any advice?

• Members

The problem with the Doc Johnson pump is the suction area is just too big to hit the spot you need! The idea of a cltoral pump is to go over the clit -this looks like it might go more over the whole labia. There are some pumps which are meant to pump the whole pussy (so to speak) and get the clit in the process. I have tried pumps that I have enjoyed and they were all smaller and went just over my clit.

Here is the link to my favorite one: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4467

It is simple, small and to the point - but really works. I enjoy "pumping up" before sex and even using it to climax. Perhaps try this one.

Good luck!