Official Community Forums Home

My Penis

playsdefense

im concerned about my penis, i play hockey in a junior hockey league, i wear a jock with protective cup at all times when on the ice.Im' a little on the large size, about 7 inches flaccid and find it my penis and testicles kinda cramped in the protective cup, when i get hit by a puck , my penis stings and testicles ache, will i have problems with my penis later on as i get older,??? :( also i am circumcised and the girls i have had sex with say they have never seen a penis glans so thickly calloused, will my penis lose its feeling if i keep playing hockey???

• Members

If your hit there often, then yes, you could build up scar tissue that could cause your erectile arteries to clog and cause you to be flacid for good. I'm studying to be a doctor, so my advice to you is not to get hit there OFTEN.

If that's unavoidable then get a bigger cup and add some insulation inside to lessen the blows.

If not, maybe in a few years it may be impossible to get a hard-on.

However, I doubt your in any trouble if you get hit there once in a while.

• Members
im concerned about my penis,  i play hockey in a junior hockey league, i wear a jock with protective cup at all times when on the ice.Im' a little on the large size, about 7 inches flaccid and find it my penis and testicles kinda cramped in the protective cup, when i get hit by a puck , my penis stings and testicles ache, will i have problems with my penis later on as i get older,??? :(   also i am circumcised and the girls i have had sex with say they have never seen a penis glans so thickly calloused, will my penis lose its feeling if i keep playing hockey???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Guy, protect that wonderful organ of yours at all costs. Girls love to see and enjoy handsome love rods, and don't try those enlarging vacuum things which rupture the blood vescles. A guys penis looks like a bunch of hamburger and is not really hard, just huge. 'Like having sex wit jello. His gal hast to help it stay in then.

Some older men (in there late 40's) have a penis that looks and works like a nineteen year old stud. most older men don't.