Official Community Forums Home

He's Not A Fan Of Blow Jobs

veronique

• Members

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together a while now [like 6 months...that's a while for me!] and oral sex has only just become a topic to discuss for us.

When we first got together we were basically sex buddies and now we're together just sex is a little boring. It all really started the other day when he asked whether he could go down on me [dispite telling me he doesnt like oral at all] anyway, we didn't because we weren't able to shower together before hand, and thats the only way i feel comfotable in doing so. But he still wont let me give him head! i know that he doesn't want me to kiss him afterwards but that's fair enough. He's always said he hates the idea but recently let slip that his ex gave him head and he liked it but didn't come [i know not all guys can come from oral]... but is his hatred towards oral normal? has he got something to hide? whenever i ask him he always brings up the fact he pees from there + doesnt want me to kiss him after. I've asked some friends and they all think i'm lucky, but i really want to excite him...he must be getting bored also. Maybe he'll warm to the idea after he goes down on me?

He's away at the moment, but i'm ordering some sexy lingerie for when he's back in a few days time and perhaps he'll let me?

any other tips on what i can do to get him really really excited, and spice up the routine a little?

thanks. x

• Members

He's begging to please me [i'd rather shower before hand] he just claims to not enjoy it being done to him. Though he openly admitted to liking it with his ex :s i think i'll try getting some flavoured lube? + having a candlelit bubble bath together before hand? thanks for the advice x

I have to agree with Howard, your BF needs to grow up & also get a bit more educated. Yes, *down there* is where you pee and poop, however, it's also the center for pleasure! Using your mouth and tongue is a similar feeling to having actual intercourse with a bit more stimulation (tongue action).

When he cums, or even "leaks" a bit, there is NO urine in it. It's just pre-cum/cum that comes out of the penis when he's aroused/getting off. There is a small valve that blocks the flow of urine when a man is aroused. Hence why a man has one heck of a time peeing with a hard on. So, if he's worried about leaking urine in your mouth, then he should stop. Plus, he should (and so should you) read about each other's genitals. Educate yourself as to what does what, and where it is.

Also read up on the G-spot orgasm. Those happen often by "accident" at first, and can make a woman literally squirt out fluid. Many women (and men too) wonder if the woman urinated, but they didn't. This may freak out :o your already shy boyfriend a bit, but it's totally normal and natural. :)

I can understand the desire to be clean before any oral action happens, and that is a good thing. Though, the occassional surprise blow job isn't a bad thing either. If you're a clean & healthy person, then there shouldn't be any concerns as to the cleanliness of his or your genitals. But, I too also prefer to be clean and freshly shaved before any action happens. :)

It sounds like he's just a bit immature and still thinks that "that is GROSS", but it's not at all. It's totally normal and natural to do, and don't forget that it feels AWESOME!!! :P

There are, of course, the rare few men that actually DON'T like oral sex to be performed on them, for some reason. I'm not sure that this is the case. Your BF may just need some time to find out how his body works, and how the female body works, for him to get over his "icky"-ness.

I remember when I started giving BJs. I'd had sex ed, knew how things worked down there, but still, the thought of that was kinda weird to me, so when I gave my BF head, I'd have some toothpaste handy, just so he wouldn't taste it in my mouth after (and me too). :rolleyes: I grew out of that once I realized that most men find that taste arousing and exciting. So, there is hope for your BF. Until then, encourage him to learn a bit about more about physiology, and keep reassuring him that it's OK, and you WANT to do it.