Official Community Forums Home

P.s. To My Blowjob

hot-pants-kate

• Members

:) Postscript!

When i was writing my post on The Perfect Blow Job, i recalled something that i never quite understood and question now. Maybe you guys (gal's comments welcome too) will enlightem me.

Dating in high school, there were boys (seems like mostly skinny ones) who would get an erection for any little thing, almost saying hello to a girl. Almost every guy i dated wore "jockey" underpants, not loose fitting boxer types. If i undressed them they most frequently had a boner up thru the fly. And then we struggled to get the panty off him. It hurt him if i bent it down, and that made the job almost impossible. Seems they said it hurt to bend it much in any direction. And i vividly recall how rock hard their cocks felt.

Where are these guys now? :( I would like to revisit this! Where they virgins, or almost (just a few sexual encounters, reguardless of what they claimed) virgins? I havent met a guy in 3 or 4 years with this wonderful affliction.

Someone explain please! :unsure:

• Members

The rock-hardeness I think goes away with experience. I rarely get as hard as I did back in my early days of high school. In those days my cock would get so hard you could use it as an ice pick. Sometimes it would want to elongate farther than it could and would cause mild pain, as it felt my skin was splitting.

The bad thing about such cocks inside a girl is that it doesn't provide us guys with much flexibility. In that event, doggy was the best way to go.

I can only get that hard if it's been a while and I'm horny as hell. Even then it's a challenge, but I don't like getting that hard anyway.

Of course it would hurt to bend it if it's that hard.