Official Community Forums Home

Just Read One Story Have Question

kitkatty

• Members

I was reading one story and the girl made the comment that her boyfriend taught her how to squirt. I thought I knew quite a bit, but obviously not. So what is squirting and how do you do it?

• Members

Squirting is a female ejaculation, usually from g-spot stimulation. Mikayla has written a wonderful article on this. Look under the sex education tab on the top of the page. There have also been numerous threads posted here in the forum. Maybe a search would work. Or just go through old posts.

Good luck!!!

• Members
Try reading Mikayla's article on G-spot orgasms. She covers " Squirting " very well there. If you still have questions, please ask. We have several members who have absolutely no problem squirting at Will, or whoever their lover happens to be! biggrin.gif

Howard

that joke just made my entire day! i really needed to laugh. thanks howard!

• Members
Try reading Mikayla's article on G-spot orgasms. She covers " Squirting " very well there. If you still have questions, please ask. We have several members who have absolutely no problem squirting at Will, or whoever their lover happens to be! biggrin.gif

Howard

Thanx Howard I needed the laugh. You made my day today.

• Members

i recomend looking at the g-spot article like howard said. i just took a look at it and realized that i actualy squirted once and didn't even know! i was just wierded out and thought i had peed a little but... it felt good. im so glad i know what that was now! now i have to see if i can do that again! :D