Official Community Forums Home

Female Orgasm

jane323

• Members

I am very fortunate in that I have an incredible lover - soon to be husband. We are both older - he's 59. We had only been intimate for about a week when we planned a trip away together to St. Louis. The first night there when we made love I had what I want to call the "Grand-daddy" of all orgasms where I had the sensation of a huge waterfall, or geyser - whatever - and he told me that I had ejaculated! Well, I'm close to his age - and I've never heard of that before. Is there such a thing?

• Members
Absolutely! YOu didn't go into detail, but you have a G-Spot on the front of your vagina. It can be anywhere from a few inches in to almost at the top. Stimulating that gland will cause you to eject fluid during sex, and often during a climax. If the front wall of your vagina is stimulated, by fingers, or his cock because of the position you assume during intercourse, you will release. Congratulations on finding out something new and wonderful. The fluid is not urine, and usually has no odor, and very little taste. So, other than using a towel to soak it up, don't worry about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you so much! Actually I wasn't really worried about it, just curious. It was the most wonderfully, incredible experience I've ever had! It's happened several times since then, too - hard to believe we're at the age we are and having such incredible sex. We're so naughty - and enjoying every second! His kids (grown and married) can't believe that we are the way we are! :rolleyes: I'm learning more and enjoying it more each day! Thanks again!

• Members
Thank you so much!  Actually I wasn't really worried about it, just curious.  It was the most wonderfully, incredible experience I've ever had!  It's happened several times since then, too - hard to believe we're at the age we are and having such incredible sex.  We're so naughty - and enjoying every second!  His kids (grown and married) can't believe that we are the way we are!  :rolleyes:  I'm learning more and enjoying it more each day!  Thanks again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jane, welcome to the wolrd of Female Ejaculation or Squirting. I have been doing this for about the last 16 years or so. My first time was during oral sex and I was so embarrassed. I thought that I peed right in my husbands face. He just kept eating and assured me that it could not be pee. The fluid was almost tasteless and odorless. I have been squirting ever since. Now I usually squirt many times during sex.

We have been married for 33 years and we still have long, incredible sessions. We love sex and the intimacy we have. So, I am happy for you and your new found way to cum. Life is too short, don't take anything for granted and enjoy yourselves.

ff38dd....Kathy

• Members
Jane, welcome to the wolrd of Female Ejaculation or Squirting. I have been doing this for about the last 16 years or so. My first time was during oral sex and I was so embarrassed. I thought that I peed right in my husbands face. He just kept eating and assured me that it could not be pee. The fluid was almost tasteless and odorless. I have been squirting ever since. Now I usually squirt many times during sex. 

We have been married for 33 years and we still have long, incredible sessions. We love sex and the intimacy we have. So, I am happy for you and your new found way to cum. Life is too short, don't take anything for granted and enjoy yourselves.

ff38dd....Kathy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Kathy - yes, life is definitely way too short. We don't take anything for granted and are enjoying every minute we share with each other. Every day we have is a definite blessing. Hard to believe that at almost 60, we're enjoying the best sex of our lives. I get such a kick out of it every time my guy tells someone that...embarrassed me at first, but now I'm damned proud! I guess there's a lot to be said about maturity - and the willingness to be not only spontaneous but adventuresome as well.

We're always touching, kissing, teasing in public - so we leave no doubt to any observer that we're very sexual. It's amazing to me how many young couples find us "strange." We always tell them, start practicing now - you don't want to lose out on any time available to you.

Our love making is incredible - and this new found JOY of squirting, the sensation that comes with it when I'm cumming is just beyond description. And it's a real turn on to my man - guess he's damned proud that he can make me feel that damned good!

Thanks again!