Official Community Forums Home

Liv By Lelo

Tyger

LE855main.jpg

Sex Toys & Elegance. Those 4 words don’t usually go together…until now. Lelo comes out with this “pleasure object”, and I was thoroughly in awe of this one. And that’s saying something.

First, I was impressed with the packaging: a simple black box, with simple silver and white lettering. I open that up, and slide out another hard black case. Removing the lid, I was impressed with the elegant simplicity of this curved, 3 toned item. It’s slightly curved shape was intriguing. The handle part is pearly white, with a circular push controller. The band around the middle is metallic silver. The insertable part is a satiny feeling black silicone. The picture on the site here makes it look dark blue, but it's not. :P It's only 6.5" long, but not to worry, length isn't everything.

They specifically state in the instructions NOT to use silicone lubes with this toy. They also recommend storing this toy away from other toys made of different materials as well. This toy is also not waterproof.

I lifted the toy out, and noticed that the box still felt rather heavy. I lift the tray the toy was sitting on, and lo & behold a plug, satiny black bag and instructions……whoa! Wait a minute! “A plug?” you say? Yes, that’s right, this baby is rechargeable!! The plug in is in the handle, at the very tip of it, under a small rubber piece that you pry up to expose the outlet. Then, just plug it into your wall outlet.

I peek at the instructions, and it only takes one hour for this to charge up, and it gives you 1.5 hours of vibrations. And, when it’s charging, the white LED light blinks. When it’s all charged up, the white light stays on steadily. Do NOT charge for more than 24 hours. More is NOT better with this toy. And if the battery starts to run low, the LED light will turn to a red sheen, instead of white, when the dial is pushed.

The dial controller has 5 modes: continous vibe, short intervals pulsations, intermediate interval pulsations, extended interval pulsations, "before & after". You can control the intensity in the mode by pressing the “+” part of the dial, to lessen, press the “-“. You can lock the dial to prevent accidental activation too. The control dial may be a bit intimidating, at first, but, reading the instructions alleviates that.

Ok, enough of the directions and aesthetics of this object, let’s get down to how this worked out! 3 words: It was wonderful! I charged it, and it took less than an hour for the blinking LED to stop. I was wondering how strong a rechargeable battery would be. Not to worry! I used the control dial to play with the vibes, and, of course, I loved the stronger ones, which were very strong, and amazingly quiet! I rubbed myself all over, which felt silky & sensuous. Using my TooTimid (water-based) lube, I was able to insert Liv with ease, and it stroked me very well. The curve really caressed my inner walls, and, I was able to reach that elusive G-Spot orgasm with a little clit stimulation, the pleasure was intense! My muscles clenching around the Liv, and I was in heaven!

This toy is small, quiet, rechargeable, and elegant! It’s perfect for those who may be intimidated by a more realistic vibrator. So maybe intermediate toy users to the more experienced, because of the care and possibly the price. The price is high, but this toy is definitely worth the investment!

LIV a little!

• Members

Aw someone already posted about the lelo products, i wanted to be the first... haha, I was rewarded for my hard work this week i got to pick out a lelo product to take home... i didnt choose the liv, but the gigi, i haven't tried it yet but when i saw it i knew that i just had to have one! ( BTW thats hard work while meg decided to take a vacation) I was so excited that i got one that when i went to pick my bf up from work i had to open the box right there and show him.. he just laughed...

I will be sure to post a review when i do finally test drive her, but for now she is getting all charged up and ready for me.. ha ha

thanks for letting me rant, i am very excited that i finally got one! These products are gorgeous! (and I'm not just saying that because i work here) they are all beautiful products, made of very 'flawless' materials, smooth and silky... Anyways, glad you liked yours Tyger, and i hope that the GIGI really hits my G for me ;-)

:P

We need a "neener neener neener" smiley here!! LOL Sorry Emily, I just HAD to try it out, and was excited to post my results. Don't be such a slacker next time!! :P:) *Hugs*

• 2 years later...

It has 5 modes, and you CAN use this externally, however when I think of external vibes things for clit stimulation, internal in the va-jay-jay. This toy is curved, & designed got g-spot fun (internal), but you can use it all over your body.

• Members

I've read some reviews that say it's strong and some that say it's weak. I demand strong vibes! How strong is strong to you? This would be for clitoral use... I'm not usually too worried about vibe strength when it's going inside my doo-dah.

As you will get to learn upon reading reviews (of mine), I am very very very picky about my vibes, the stronger the better, so, this model has some really good vibes. Not the strongest I've had, but definitely worth it. I'm not sure, but, I think that some people may not get the full vibe strength with their rechargables because they don't let it FULLY charge first. And, rechargable batteries do tend to wear down faster, in my experience. So, there's that to consider. But, they DO recharge, and so you don't have to keep replacing them.....

AWESOME!!!!! Let us know what you think after you try it! :)