Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home



Recommended Posts

  • Newbie

I am a Male 29years. From my childhood I have noticed that my Penis is bend and is tilted towards right side. While getting errected, the same looks like a portion of the circumfirence of a circle.

I cannot share the my cause o worry with any body.

My family is already talking to get myelf married. I am bothered whether I shall be able to satifsy my partner sexually.

In all the Porn Movies I have seen, I try to look for somebody having bent penis and having sex. But unfortly, I couldnot see any of that sort. Hence, the same makes be worry a lot.

Please suggest me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

There is actually a medical condition called Peyronies where the penis is curved. Have you had this diagnosis? There are things that can be done if the curve is substantial enough. It can be dangerous in some ways as well (urologically speaking) and definitely can cause pain to you and your partner during sex.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy