Official Community Forums Home

Dildo Suggestions

I have always stuck with clitoral stimulation when I masturbate, but now I want to look into something for penetration. I recently bought the Gia Darling Futurotic Dong. I was very disappointed. The box it came it was disgusting! I had no idea what I was getting myself into LOL I'm not into the chicks with dicks thing. I couldn't use it the day I got it even. When I did try it out it was too big for me, so I am going to exchange it. Any suggestions? I am also interested in getting other types of toys. I recently got The Cone and I love it. Is there anything else out there like that? THANKS IN ADVANCE :-)

• Members

Again, I would suggest you look through the shopping guide (see the tab above) AND the Sex Toy Review panel. By reading what different people have to say about different types of items, you might get a better idea of what interests you.

You mention both clitoral stimulation and insertion -- have you thought about a dual action vibe?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mp;Category=534

You also mention The Cone... I don't think there's anything quite like that lovely toy, but have you thought about other hands-free vibes?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mp;Category=796

Hopefully you'll find something you like at either of those links. And again, I urge you to check out the shopping guide and the review panel -- it's where you'll find the most information.

It also would help to know how big or small of a dildo you're looking for. I always recommend glass. It may sound cold and unforgiving of a material for sex toys, but oh momma!! They work!!!

I will second the recommendation to check out the Sex Toy Review section. Open up the forum, go to the Word Search box at the bottom of the page, and type DILDO in it, to pull up all of the reviews that have the word DILDO in them.

Good luck.