Official Community Forums Home

Aneros Products?

ekorte

My wife and I have just started exploring anal play. I used to be like most heterosexual men and uninterested for the usual misconceptions. I was always curious if my wife would like it but my own interest was peaked first when my wife caressed my asshole during oral sex. I have tried my wifes glass dildo and a silicone as well. My wife will tell you it does make me harder than she had felt before and it makes me cum harder. I am now very curious about prostate massage.

Has anyone tried the Aneros products? Experiences? I am thinking about investing in one.

Thanks

• Members

My wife and I are starting to experiment anally also. I have the Aneros SGX. I like it, but the flat disc that stimulates the perineum can become uncomfortable. I would suggest the Helix or Eupho. The Eupho is for more experinced users though. Other than that all I can say is WOW! Be patience though it takes a while to train yourself to use it. Solo play is the best way to start. I started using it while she was indisposed, it drove her wild knowing what I was doing. :P

I also enjoy it more if I am (shall we say) clean first. I don't know if it is a mental or a physical thing with me, but i would suggest it.

Sorry forgot to tell you why to choose the Helix or Eupho. DUH! They have a ball that stimulates the perineum in place of the flat disc. The sharp edge of the disc irratates me. I am thinking about purchasing the Helix myself, if anyone else has an opinion.

My wife and I are starting to experiment anally also. I have the Aneros SGX. I like it, but the flat disc that stimulates the perineum can become uncomfortable. I would suggest the Helix or Eupho. The Eupho is for more experinced users though. Other than that all I can say is WOW! Be patience though it takes a while to train yourself to use it. Solo play is the best way to start. I started using it while she was indisposed, it drove her wild knowing what I was doing. :P

I also enjoy it more if I am (shall we say) clean first. I don't know if it is a mental or a physical thing with me, but i would suggest it.

Sorry forgot to tell you why to choose the Helix or Eupho. DUH! They have a ball that stimulates the perineum in place of the flat disc. The sharp edge of the disc irratates me. I am thinking about purchasing the Helix myself, if anyone else has an opinion.

Thanks for the feedback. I hadn't noticed the flat disc. I was looking at the Helix too. Not sure how my wife will react to it.

Here's another question. My wife tried anal with a toy the other night for the first time. I think the curiosity got to her since I have enjoyed the little experience I have had. I wanted it to be great for her, but I think it was just ok. We had been playing for a while and she had already cum twice. I was taking her from behind and asked if she wanted to try it. She tried the toy by itself and DP with me. She said it felt ok but I think she was already spent and didn't get as much out of it. I'd hoped it could have been much better for her. I think we waited too long to get the most pleasure when she tried it. What do you all think? Any suggetions to increase her enjoyment would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Members

Honesltly, we are at that point also. All I can say is just be patient and listen to her. I think the pleasure will increase as the size increases. But if you rush it she will completely shut down. Then again it might not do anything for her. (Sometimes what is great for you, isn't for her.) I am not ashamed to say that I love the feeling, and she enjoys doing it. I can live with it, if it turns out its not her cup of tea.

Fulfilling each others needs and desires is the true reward.

If this was a first for her, then, a lot of the time, the first few times are more about getting use to the idea and feelings of something *up there*. It also depends on the size of the toy/item put up there. Always remember to use lots and lots of lube. My hubby is the perfect example of someone being "oh, ok, I'll try it...but I probably won't like it" kinda person. Now, he LOVES it! He really wants me to find more toys for him now!!

My wife and I have just started exploring anal play. I used to be like most heterosexual men and uninterested for the usual misconceptions. I was always curious if my wife would like it but my own interest was peaked first when my wife caressed my asshole during oral sex. I have tried my wifes glass dildo and a silicone as well. My wife will tell you it does make me harder than she had felt before and it makes me cum harder. I am now very curious about prostate massage.

Has anyone tried the Aneros products? Experiences? I am thinking about investing in one.

Thanks

We will be offering the Aneros line in the next week or two. We currently carry the Nexus line of products and some other prostate massagers. I am not sure if this is of interest to you, but here is the link: Prostate Massagers

Rob

Thanks H, we really appreciate that! This really makes us feel like we are doing the right thing.

Rob

Thanks Rob

I will hold off ordering from somewhere else. Love your 1 year guarantee.

I love the consistency of new products being added almost every single month! I think it's great!!