Official Community Forums Home

Is It Possible?

karen_nye_80

Here's the thing - the guy I've been seeing is getting frustrated with me because I've yet to give him a blowjob. Well - It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't told him truthfully that I love doing it and yes, I am able to deepthroat. BUT that was before I knew how large he was. I'm actually frightened to try to put that in my mouth, much less in my throat. I have a smaller mouth anyway and I'm just nervous about it. So seriously - how much more difficult or different is it to deep throat over 8" compared to like the average dick? Do you think I can do it on the first try?

• Members
how much more difficult or different is it to deep throat over 8" compared to like the average dick? Do you think I can do it on the first try?

Deepthroating isn't "easy" no matter what the size of the dick. It is a skill - an aquired skill - so no, not easy.

Of course, common sense will tell you that the larger the object you are inserting into your throat, the harder it will be to breath and suck. It is hard to dt larger guys, but it is definitely not impossible. My ex was very well endowed (sorry honey) but more than average endowed, and I could dt him.

I suggest not rushing into it, reading my article on How To Deepthroat - and taking your time to get to know his penis. Practice makes perfect - and men don't mind the practice!!!

• Members
Deepthroating isn't "easy" no matter what the size of the dick. It is a skill - an aquired skill - so no, not easy.

Of course, common sense will tell you that the larger the object you are inserting into your throat, the harder it will be to breath and suck. It is hard to dt larger guys, but it is definitely not impossible. My ex was very well endowed (sorry honey) but more than average endowed, and I could dt him.

I suggest not rushing into it, reading my article on How To Deepthroat - and taking your time to get to know his penis. Practice makes perfect - and men don't mind the practice!!!

• Members

tHE PROBLEM IS THE GIRTH- 8" ISNOT ALL THAT- ITS THE GIRTH THAT ADDS TO THE MIX- BEING WET ALL THE TIME ALSO DOES NOT HURT THE PROCESS-HOENESTLY EVERY GIRL IVE EVER SEN ATTEMPT TO TAKE IT ALL - ITS IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM TO BEE ALL THAT ENJOYABLE- LIKE I SEE THE CUTE LITTLE SMILE WHEN I MAKE HER CUM IN YOUTH- BUT ITS NOT THE SAME WHEN SHE IS CHOKING DOWN MY HARD COCK.SORRY WE ALL WISH TO MAKE ONE ANOTHR FEEL GOOD THATS THE IDEA ISNT IT? O HAVE LEANED TO GENTLY SOFTLY TEASE AND BRUSH MY LIPS AND MOUTH AGAINST HER PUSSY- THEN I TOUCH WITH MY HANDS TASTE AGAIN- MAKE HER CUM- GOD START ALL OVER- MAYBE FUCK HER A SMAL AMOUNT -GOOD LUCK!!!! LAADRO=

Mikayla is right, it is an acquired skill, not something that's learned. You've acquired the skill with practice, and yes, you should be proud of yourself. Now, your man is upset that you haven't proven this to him. It almost sounds like you're more afraid if disappointing him than anything. And he's thinking "so, if you can do that, prove it!".

If that's the case, be honest with him. I'm sure if you let him know (which will probably stroke his, um, ego.....) that you've never deep throated a man as generously "gifted" as he, so you are a bit nervous taking his large soldier on. But, also let him know that you're willing to try, and do so. Slowly ease into it, just like you did when you were learning how to deep throat initially.

Many women are probably envious of your ability! I know I am. I was able to deep throat a few lovers. However, my DH is also generously "gifted" down there, and, I do have a rather touchy gag-reflex, which I have yet (even after 6 yrs) to get past. But he doesn't mind me practicing either! ;)

Good luck!