Official Community Forums Home

Freaky G.f

okstate08

My G.F really wants try to have sex w.me with a strap on ever since Madona's inncident. There was two times where we have had way to much to drink and she has taken her personal dildos to me. I did not recall this the next morning but was only a little sore. Her toys were considerable size, 8 inches, and said I took them like a champ. Like I said I was only a little sore the next morning and do not recall the night. I was wondering if there was any women out there who has either tried this or experience anal sex. Anyone got any advice on positions, sizes, problems, comments or just any information what so ever?

Let me also add, just for the added info, that, you really should try to stay away from doing "new" things while drunk. When you are drunk, things are obviously hindered, including pain, so, if you do damage to yourself in anyway, you may not realize it until morning.

Anal sex is a fun thing! Lotsa lube, patience, relaxation, and getting your mind and body prepared for it. Howard's right on. The anus isn't meant to have things go UP, just OUT. So, it will take time to get your body and mind use to the idea and the sensations of having something go slowly up inside. Many people confuse the pressure of something going up inside, with pain. Try hard to feel how your body is feeling, and see if you can tell the difference.

While sober, have your GF use her finger first. Hooking her finger in a "come here" motion, while you're inside her. This massages the prostate, and feels wonderful. Getting use to that, then going onto toys, while fully aware of what's going on, are steps to enjoying anal sex. ALWAYS use lots of lube!! And I'm not talking about spit or using vaginal fluids, I'm talking lots of lubrication, like Astroglide's Anal Shooters or something of the like. Remember, never use a silcone based lube with condoms or toys that are made of silicone, because the 2 combined will ruin toys and condoms.

I hope this helps.

• Members
My G.F really wants try to have sex w.me with a strap on ever since Madona's inncident. There was two times where we have had way to much to drink and she has taken her personal dildos to me. I did not recall this the next morning but was only a little sore. Her toys were considerable size, 8 inches, and said I took them like a champ. Like I said I was only a little sore the next morning and do not recall the night. I was wondering if there was any women out there who has either tried this or experience anal sex. Anyone got any advice on positions, sizes, problems, comments or just any information what so ever?

Funny I was just going to post on a similar topic...

• Members
Funny I was just going to post on a similar topic...

What was Madonna's incident? I missed out on that one.

Glenn

Madonna's had SO many incidents, it's kinda hard to pinpoint!! LOL I'm curious as to which one you're talking about, and if I missed it!

• Members
Madonna's had SO many incidents, it's kinda hard to pinpoint!! LOL I'm curious as to which one you're talking about, and if I missed it!

She was cited recently buying a strap on...

• Members
She was cited recently buying a strap on...

Ohh I surprised she didnt mail order,maybe she wanted the publicity. I wish I saw the AP story on that one

Glenn