Official Community Forums Home

Hard Boiled Egg

• Members

Hey you all. I was just looking around the web and I found an article about anal sex and they mentioned using a hard boiled egg. You know, boil an egg, remove the shell, let it cool, lube it up and stuff it up ur ass :P

Has anyone tried this? I am so curious and would like to try this. The article said it would break down and come out the next time I go to the bathroom.

Lisa

• Members

How 'bout keep the shell on, form a towel into a circle on the floor, squat over it and pull panty down, push it out, pick it up and present it to your boyfriend, then ask if he bought the cigars.

He he. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

<_<

Hey you all. I was just looking around the web and I found an article about anal sex and they mentioned using a hard boiled egg. You know, boil an egg, remove the shell, let it cool, lube it up and stuff it up ur ass  :P

Has anyone tried this? I am so curious and would like to try this. The article said it would break down and come out the next time I go to the bathroom.

Lisa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>