Official Community Forums Home

Wanting To Eat Wifes Creampie, But Scared.

kinkyhusband

Hello, 

I have eaten my wife’s creampie a dozen times or so. It very much excites me but I get the feeling that my wife just wants it’s to be over.  I have this fantasy where my wife rides me to orgasm then slides up to my mouth. This position is hard on her legs so I want her to move to her back and spread her legs for me to finish the cleanup job.  Maybe when I’m done we can go for round two.  Any advice on convincing my wife to be more into my fantasy. 

• Like 1

• Members

If her kneeling over you is hard on her legs what about if you lie on your back with your head off the edge of the bed and have her stand and straddling you. I love to eat my wife out that way. It also puts her in control as to how much and how hard she wants you to eat her.

Oh and btw @Ziv9695, welcome to the site. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

@Fireboy7next time you fuck your wife and cum inside her don't say anything just pull out drop down and stick your face down between your legs and start eating away. I'm sure she won't push you away

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I finally figured out how to do this! First fuck and then cum in her and then use a big black dildo on her until she cums. Then lick her clean. It should have been long enough for you to get horny again watching her take a BBC while telling her her how much it turns you on, then immediately cleaning her after her "Bull" has finished fucking her. Some cum will transfer to the BBC and you can offer it to her to lick clean. She will love it and it will plant the seeds of  future endeavors.

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, just a guy said:

I finally figured out how to do this! First fuck and then cum in her and then use a big black dildo on her until she cums. Then lick her clean. It should have been long enough for you to get horny again watching her take a BBC while telling her her how much it turns you on, then immediately cleaning her after her "Bull" has finished fucking her. Some cum will transfer to the BBC and you can offer it to her to lick clean. She will love it and it will plant the seeds of  future endeavors.

Awesome 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2007 at 5:15 PM, Mikayla1 said:

This is a common fantasy, and no, you are not weird! Hey, women eat their own cum when they go down or kiss a guy after he has been in them, what is the difference with this? Sure, it is "your cum" but it is all natural, comes from you and isn't going to hurt you!

I know the stigma you are thinking .....I must be crazy to want to eat my own sperm..ick! But, the truth is, it is not disgusting at all. You want to have that sensation....that experience....you are totally turned on by your wife, your evidence of that "union" is what you want to taste. It is more than just wanting to 'eat sperm' if it was only that, you would ejaculate in a cup!

There is nothing we can say to help you get over this mental hump - you basically just have to dive in a do it! Just think about how hot you are for her and how much you want to just lick her up after you have been together! Think of it as her cum with a little extra...bonus!

You can do this if you want to...give it a try...

Very well said Mikayla1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time I did this it was her idea.  i really didn't want to,  but since she learned that her best friend's husband did it for her friend she wanted to try it too.   I didn't want my GF to feel she was missing out on something I could do for her because I was selfish.   I agreed to do it.  When i finished cumming I lost all sexual desire but I had promised.  I forced myself to put my face in her messy crotch.  Cum was running out of her hole but the smell of sex was strong and I immediately got excited again.  So I  began to lick and suck her and she went crazy humping my face, pulling my hair, and clamping her thighs around my head.  She had a mind blowing orgasm and I was proud!  Yes, I felt so nasty for doing it and even more nasty because I liked it.   I was totally hooked and she nearly always got another orgasm after we fucked.  Best day of my life!

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Northside Joe said:

The first time I did this it was her idea.  i really didn't want to,  but since she learned that her best friend's husband did it for her friend she wanted to try it too.   I didn't want my GF to feel she was missing out on something I could do for her because I was selfish.   I agreed to do it.  When i finished cumming I lost all sexual desire but I had promised.  I forced myself to put my face in her messy crotch.  Cum was running out of her hole but the smell of sex was strong and I immediately got excited again.  So I  began to lick and suck her and she went crazy humping my face, pulling my hair, and clamping her thighs around my head.  She had a mind blowing orgasm and I was proud!  Yes, I felt so nasty for doing it and even more nasty because I liked it.   I was totally hooked and she nearly always got another orgasm after we fucked.  Best day of my life!

Indeed! First time I did it to my wife, I was not at all thrilled to be down there licking her cummy pussy, whatsoever. I was when she came though! It was spectacular! So much so, I did it again a few days later. Same results, which was another face grinding hip bucking crazy orgasm! 

After a few times, I looked forward to it! 

Never know, unless you try! :) 

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Starving said:

Cum and pussy juice mixed together taste like a delicacy! It’s absolutely delicious!

Oh my. All these responses have me so worked up because I want it so much but have no willing partner.

• Members
3 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Oh my. All these responses have me so worked up because I want it so much but have no willing partner.

I didn't know my wife was willing, I just dove in face first cause I came way to fast. I had to get her off one way or another, so I did what she likes best. 

Turns out, she loved it, but, unfortunately, your results may vary. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinkster said:

I didn't know my wife was willing, I just dove in face first cause I came way to fast. I had to get her off one way or another, so I did what she likes best. 

Turns out, she loved it, but, unfortunately, your results may vary. 

My problem is, yes, I am married but due to her medical issues is unable to have sex.

• Members
2 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

My problem is, yes, I am married but due to her medical issues is unable to have sex.

Well that pretty much rules out anything. How unfortunate. :(

• Sad 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Northside Joe said:

I have to admit it was.  I have a nice beard and mustache.  I was soaked and smelled like a well fucked pussy.  I love that smell!

That mixed up smell of  pussy & cum, never fails to make my dick hard again! It became like an aphrodisiac! 

• Like 2

• Members
15 minutes ago, Eddie R said:

Why scared?

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess that the 'scared' OP, who hasn't been around here since 2013, got the deed done, but then perished in a tragic creampie accident, caused by drowning and suffocation. (but had a big smile on his face when he did!) 

;)

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My husband brought this subject up to me. Every time he would mention it during sex he would loose all interest afterwards. So I thought it was something kinky that he liked talking about and just didn't want to do. Then 1 night after he talked about it and didn't follow through, I went and cleaned up, we laid there spooning and he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next day I started doing some research and found out 1. This is a very common fantasy and act between a straight man and a woman. 2. I found out that once a man cums his body releases endorphins that makes all sex acts undesirable. (All men are different) The next time we had sex, I asked him if he wanted to lick my creampie once he filled me up? He said yes.  I asked do you want me to make you? He said yes. (I knew he was about to cum.) I then asked next week is Father's day, do you want that as your Father's day present? He said yes as he shot his load in me.  While we were spooning, I told him be careful what you wish for because you are going to get your kinky fantasy.  The next Friday night when he got home,  I met him at the door in a red lace lingerie. I told him to go get a shower and then lay on the bed naked spread eagle. When he laid on the bed, the room was lit up in candles and I climbed on the bed and started playing with his beautiful cut cock.  (He has a very nice cock.  A little over 7.5 inches and very thick.  He  also lasts over an hour,  usually 1.5 hours,  if I get kinky with him I can get him to cum in 45min.) I told him to lay there and not move or it was over.  I rubbed my nipple on his leaking cock head and then put it to his mouth he eagerly licked and sucked it clean.  When he was really turned on and sucking his pre-cum off my tits I reached above him and put his wrists in cuffs tied to the bed frame. I then sat up and slid my wet pussy up and down his shaft (not in me) as I did I  told him here is what is going to happen. I  am going to ride your cock,  you are going to cum in me, I am going to move up to your face, you are going to open your mouth, I am going to sit on it and you are going to swallow every bit of cum that comes out of me. You will then lick and suck me clean of your cum mess. ( he was getting close) now ask me to please sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth.  He did, I reached back guided his cock into me and started riding and grinding. I then said, if I like this you will be licking your cum out of my pussy regularly, if not we can do it 2 orr 3 times a year. He then groaned pushed his cock as deep as possible in me and started cumming. I said that's it, fill me with your cum,  his cock kept pumping.  As it slowed and started to shrink I said open your mouth. He replied let's do it next week,. I reached back grabbed his sack and balls and said I AM NOT PLAYING. OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW. YOU ARE LICKING YOUR CUM OUT OF ME! He opened his mouth and I could see the excitement and fear in his eyes and face as I lowered my cum filled pussy to his face and mouth. I  felt him swallow twice as his cum dropped into his mouth.  I then felt his tongue going into my used pussy and licking.  I face fucked him to another orgasm as he licked me clean. I  lifted off him, saw his wet, smiling face, laid my head on his chest and asked, did you like that? He said absolutely.  I said good because so did I and we are doing it regularly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Creampielvncouple said:

My husband brought this subject up to me. Every time he would mention it during sex he would loose all interest afterwards. So I thought it was something kinky that he liked talking about and just didn't want to do. Then 1 night after he talked about it and didn't follow through, I went and cleaned up, we laid there spooning and he said "I wish you had forced me to lick you clean. " The next day I started doing some research and found out 1. This is a very common fantasy and act between a straight man and a woman. 2. I found out that once a man cums his body releases endorphins that makes all sex acts undesirable. (All men are different) The next time we had sex, I asked him if he wanted to lick my creampie once he filled me up? He said yes.  I asked do you want me to make you? He said yes. (I knew he was about to cum.) I then asked next week is Father's day, do you want that as your Father's day present? He said yes as he shot his load in me.  While we were spooning, I told him be careful what you wish for because you are going to get your kinky fantasy.  The next Friday night when he got home,  I met him at the door in a red lace lingerie. I told him to go get a shower and then lay on the bed naked spread eagle. When he laid on the bed, the room was lit up in candles and I climbed on the bed and started playing with his beautiful cut cock.  (He has a very nice cock.  A little over 7.5 inches and very thick.  He  also lasts over an hour,  usually 1.5 hours,  if I get kinky with him I can get him to cum in 45min.) I told him to lay there and not move or it was over.  I rubbed my nipple on his leaking cock head and then put it to his mouth he eagerly licked and sucked it clean.  When he was really turned on and sucking his pre-cum off my tits I reached above him and put his wrists in cuffs tied to the bed frame. I then sat up and slid my wet pussy up and down his shaft (not in me) as I did I  told him here is what is going to happen. I  am going to ride your cock,  you are going to cum in me, I am going to move up to your face, you are going to open your mouth, I am going to sit on it and you are going to swallow every bit of cum that comes out of me. You will then lick and suck me clean of your cum mess. ( he was getting close) now ask me to please sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth.  He did, I reached back guided his cock into me and started riding and grinding. I then said, if I like this you will be licking your cum out of my pussy regularly, if not we can do it 2 orr 3 times a year. He then groaned pushed his cock as deep as possible in me and started cumming. I said that's it, fill me with your cum,  his cock kept pumping.  As it slowed and started to shrink I said open your mouth. He replied let's do it next week,. I reached back grabbed his sack and balls and said I AM NOT PLAYING. OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW. YOU ARE LICKING YOUR CUM OUT OF ME! He opened his mouth and I could see the excitement and fear in his eyes and face as I lowered my cum filled pussy to his face and mouth. I  felt him swallow twice as his cum dropped into his mouth.  I then felt his tongue going into my used pussy and licking.  I face fucked him to another orgasm as he licked me clean. I  lifted off him, saw his wet, smiling face, laid my head on his chest and asked, did you like that? He said absolutely.  I said good because so did I and we are doing it regularly. 

Wish my wife wud help me get over the edge like u x

• Members

Damn @Creampielvncouplethat story is so hot I couldn't get my pants off fast enough to jerk off to it. I imagined it was me laying there handcuffed to the bed while you were face fucking me with your cum filled pussy. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Damn @Creampielvncouplethat story is so hot I couldn't get my pants off fast enough to jerk off to it. I imagined it was me laying there handcuffed to the bed while you were face fucking me with your cum filled pussy. 

I have a really big surprise for hubby on Father's day this year 

• Members

Can't wait to hear about what happens

• Members
5 hours ago, Creampielvncouple said:

Wow. I wish I could have that experience!!!!