Official Community Forums Home

Wanting To Eat Wifes Creampie, But Scared.

kinkyhusband

Very hot!!! I’ve always wanted to eat my wife’s pussy after another man cums in it. But I can’t bring myself to telll her I’d like another man to het off in her sweet pussy. 

So I  just cut out the middle man, and go to the adult video arcade and suck another mans cum right from the tap. 

I get my cum and don’t freak my wife out. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I used to drip and ooze precum like crazy.  When my ex gf was sucking me I liked to stop her as I oozed streams of precum and I would coat her nipples with it as it would ooze out. It was and still is sweet and tasty.  It was very erotic to me to do that.  I would repeat the process for some time and she would be very turned on to watch me rub the tip of my cock all around her nipple, making it glisten with the clear liquid then watch me lick it all off.  My gf would hold her breasts and squeeze them so her nipples would protrude and she'd feed them to me, holding the back of my head as I licked and sucked.  I loved it and she did too!  

After many minutes of that sort of play, she would suck me off and I would often dirty talk as she sucked me, about how I wanted to lick my cum off her nipples when I got off.  She wanted me to, also.  When I came I would shoot streams of cum all across her tits, aiming it to make sure I coated both nipples.  Right up until the time I came I would be absolutely mad with desire thinking about how much I'd love licking her creamy tits.  As soon as I came I lost all desire.  She still wanted me to but I was never able to even lean down to take a lick.   

That desire evolved over time and we somehow started talking during sex that she wanted me to lick her cunt after I filled her.  While we were having sex the idea of licking her after I came inside her seemed like the absolute best idea ever.  I could almost taste it.  But when I came it was the same result as imagining cleaning her cum covered tits.  I went from having an overwhelming desire to do it while I was in lusty passion.  Then when I got off I'd immediately be turned off at the thought so it never happened.  I felt bad because she still wanted it very much.  

One weekend....long story short, I was hanging around with another couple and we had a bit to drink.   Along in the night he took her in the bedroom and fucked her.  I actually didn't know it.  It was obviously a quickie because the weren't gone long.   She came back out, dressed.  She said he was passed out in bed.  She sat next to me and in only a few minutes her hand was on my thigh....things developed and soon I had her shorts off and worked my finger inside her surprisingly sloppy wet pussy.  She was sitting on the couch.   I knelt in front of her and was working my way down to lick her.   She tried to pull me up.  I insisted on going down on her and she told me just before I got there that he had just fucked her...   It only made me want to lick her more...so I did.  She stopped resisting then relaxed and enjoyed it.  I was at the same time very very aroused but also wondering what she would think of me afterwards.  She was obviously enjoying it and she very quickly came.  I was about to slip into her with my cock rigid and aching when we though we heard him coming out of the room.   We parted ways and that was all we were able to do.   She went in to check on him and she was gone the rest of the night.  I believe he probably fucker her again...if not that night, then in the morning.  For all I know he might have watched us there on the couch.  As I looked back I though it was odd the way it happened.  I have wondered for a long time if they wanted that to happen.  Anyway, that was many years ago and I have craved licking a creamy pussy ever since.  I want it now more than ever but I realize that I want to do it with my gf after she has fucked another guy.   I think it's the only way I'll ever get to enjoy her cum filled pussy.   I am willing and actually want her to but she won't agree.  

Take what you will from my story.  I am sure most guys will reject the idea of their girl fucking another guy, much less accept the idea of going down on her afterwards.  I guess that's called being a cuckold.   So be it.  I'm willing and wanting.  But I don't think I'll ever get to do it since my gf rejects the idea of being with another guy.   She likes to fantasize me fucking her after someone else has had her and I told her I would (she doesn't know I'd insist on licking her first) but she is only going to do it in dirty talk fantasy....   I want it for real.   For whatever you might think about this, it solved the problem of being turned off after you cum and then not being able to follow through.  But I understand the drawbacks.  I await the day I can try it again.   

• Like 1

• Members

I also want to clean my wife's creampie with my tongue right up until I fill her with my load at which point the want leaves me. Often wonder if she was filled by another if the will to do it wud stay with me or if her being fucked by another would turn me off

• Members

I agree have her give you a blow job and kiss her immediately after you cum start small and go from there. 

• 1 month later...

This was my biggest fantasy for long time. But everytime I cummed inside her I lost the desire to do it. The solution that helped me was actually on my second attempt: The first time, while fucking her, I told her to MAKE ME DO IT!. However, after I cummed, she didn't say or do anything to encourage me and I lost interest.

A few days later we we're having sex and while penetrating I told her to make me do it. Exact words were "Please, please tell me you want me to clean you up. Please don't let me down. I wanna eat your pussy. I want our juices in my mouth. Baby, please promise me."

Her response while fucking was " Fuck me! I promise you will be eating me. Fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me!" That was it!

That's all it took and I came inside her with a loud moan. She got up immediately and pushed me down and sat on my face and said "lick me, eat my pussy, baby. Clean it. Etc etc". A lot of dirty talking and encouragement was all I needed when she sat on my face. I was so turned on that I are every drop of my thick juice from her pussy. That night I fucked her 2 more times and she made me clean her out too. I'm so hard writing this right now. This has been a regular routine for us now and we really enjoy it.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Joecumman said:

This was my biggest fantasy for long time. But everytime I cummed inside her I lost the desire to do it. The solution that helped me was actually on my second attempt: The first time, while fucking her, I told her to MAKE ME DO IT!. However, after I cummed, she didn't say or do anything to encourage me and I lost interest.

A few days later we we're having sex and while penetrating I told her to make me do it. Exact words were "Please, please tell me you want me to clean you up. Please don't let me down. I wanna eat your pussy. I want our juices in my mouth. Baby, please promise me."

Her response while fucking was " Fuck me! I promise you will be eating me. Fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me!" That was it!

That's all it took and I came inside her with a loud moan. She got up immediately and pushed me down and sat on my face and said "lick me, eat my pussy, baby. Clean it. Etc etc". A lot of dirty talking and encouragement was all I needed when she sat on my face. I was so turned on that I are every drop of my thick juice from her pussy. That night I fucked her 2 more times and she made me clean her out too. I'm so hard writing this right now. This has been a regular routine for us now and we really enjoy it.

That's hot!

I know it sure turns me on after I cum in my wife, when she grabs my head, and shoves it into her dripping pussy!

HOT! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/9/2007 at 2:42 PM, kinkyhusband said:

You've gotten farther than I have Creammiester, with the off the belly lick. That's full concentration, the rest ought to easier. It's funny how fast the mindset changes, from a screaming desire to total disgust in micro seconds! I think my biggest hang up is what people would think of me if it was public knowledge, THAT is what I have to dismiss. Easier said than done though. What Howard and others have wrote has helped though. I'm going to ask her to climb on to then slide up to my face, sort of 'force' me the first time. I've wanted this too much to keep 'chickening' out.

Philip

I’ve always been a true believer of what happens with ur partners in the privacy of ur bedroom isn’t anyone’s business as long as both are ready willing and able so u go for it at least once  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So I too have been struggling with this for about a year now. Just cannot bring myself to do it. I have talked to my wife about it and she is fine with the idea but says it does nothing for her. She won't let me cum in her mouth so a snowball won't work. I have asked her to force me no matter what to eat it but she is too passive.  #struggling with this

• 3 months later...

I just want to put it out there that this forum topic was so extremely helpful. Thanks everyone who has put tips and tricks in so awesome. 

I work away for work for extended times and the longer I'm gone the more insane the wife and I get. So the other night we started talking about dirty nasty fantasy's. She asked me if I would eat her cream pie. This was totally new to me and I didn't know if was something I would be ok with. But I told her that she has swallowed my cum after a BJ so many times that it's only fair I try it at least once. So on my spare time I have been looking online for info on it. I found nothing else but this forum. I've read it front to back twice now. I was texting with the wife today and told her she may have just opened the flood gates for a fantasy I didn't even know I had. I cannot wait to get home from this stint away from home and fuck her brains out and try that creampie. I think I'm lucky in that my wife is extremely dominant. So I told her today if we are going to do this that she will not take no for an answer and as soon as I'm done blowing my load that she is going to mount my face and grind that sloppy cum filled pussy into my face. I can't wait ladies and gentlemen. Can't thank everyone on here enough again for sharing so openly. Can't wait to share back how it goes. 

• Like 3

• Members
19 hours ago, Horndog said:

I just want to put it out there that this forum topic was so extremely helpful. Thanks everyone who has put tips and tricks in so awesome. 

I work away for work for extended times and the longer I'm gone the more insane the wife and I get. So the other night we started talking about dirty nasty fantasy's. She asked me if I would eat her cream pie. This was totally new to me and I didn't know if was something I would be ok with. But I told her that she has swallowed my cum after a BJ so many times that it's only fair I try it at least once. So on my spare time I have been looking online for info on it. I found nothing else but this forum. I've read it front to back twice now. I was texting with the wife today and told her she may have just opened the flood gates for a fantasy I didn't even know I had. I cannot wait to get home from this stint away from home and fuck her brains out and try that creampie. I think I'm lucky in that my wife is extremely dominant. So I told her today if we are going to do this that she will not take no for an answer and as soon as I'm done blowing my load that she is going to mount my face and grind that sloppy cum filled pussy into my face. I can't wait ladies and gentlemen. Can't thank everyone on here enough again for sharing so openly. Can't wait to share back how it goes. 

If you go through with it, and your wife reacts like mine, you will have to pry her off the ceiling after the explosive orgasm she has! And, her reaction will make you hard and ready in short order, and you will do it again! (Nobody can eat just one!)

Have fun! Both of you!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2007 at 4:40 PM, kinkyhusband said:

For the last year or so I've been wanting badly to eat my own sperm out of my wife after sex. It's a dsire that has been pulling me like mad, so I finally wrote her a note explaining what I wanted and we then discussed it and she was game, even excited to try it. The only problem is I'll be excited as hell but as soon as I cum I feel disgusted and can't bring myself to do it. I know she want me to do it bad because she gets very hot when we talk about doing it, I've told her to force me but she's not dominate enough to try. God knows I wish she was because I'd let her try anything she wanted...even anal. She's not though.

What the heck is wrong with me, I know I'd love it if I could get past the first couple times, I know because I had a past girlfriend who I had ate after she had been with another guy (didn't know it then) and knew what it was when it passed my lips, it disgusted me and totally excited me too. Am I sick or just wierd?

Help please.

I had to suck his fingers really hard while he was fucking me and when it was a deep fuck I had to taste me on his dick. He would cum on my belly then watch me suck it off and then he knew I was tender but only licked me unill I was ahaking. He would press down on my stomach in the cum. Spread it around my clit and ass....then we would decide what next without words.

• Members

had to suck his fingers really hard while he was fucking me and when it was a deep fuck I had to taste me on his dick. He would cum on my belly then watch me suck it off and then he knew I was tender but only licked me unill I was ahaking. He would press down on my stomach in the cum. Spread it around my clit and ass....then we would decide what next without words.

• Like 2

• Members
15 hours ago, Kimmeee said:

had to suck his fingers really hard while he was fucking me and when it was a deep fuck I had to taste me on his dick. He would cum on my belly then watch me suck it off and then he knew I was tender but only licked me unill I was ahaking. He would press down on my stomach in the cum. Spread it around my clit and ass....then we would decide what next without words.

@Kimmeee love eating com filled pussy. Licking cock head with pussy juice. Cumming luver

• Members

Reading all these posts made me jerk off a couple times. Wish my wife was here so I can fuck her and eat her pussy full of cum

• 2 months later...
  • Members

There is only one way to do it and just cast your fears and disgust aside and go for it, knowing that you are not only satisfying your own curiosity but bring pleasure to your wife. An old girlfriend asked me if I would be willing to go down on her after filling her with my load, I hesitated just enough for her to say well if it's good enough for me to taste and swallow not hat I don't love it but why isn't it good enough for you to do the same. She must have taken courses in mind reading because it was exactly when I was thinking. I immediately went to work licking her pussy but said this just isn't good enough so she got me hard I fucked her and filled her pussy when I went down on her not only did I enjoy it much more than I imagined I would but she almost went through the roof when she came multiple times. I can almost guarantee you try it and you'll be hooked.

• Members
14 hours ago, Bob Long said:

There is only one way to do it and just cast your fears and disgust aside and go for it, knowing that you are not only satisfying your own curiosity but bring pleasure to your wife. An old girlfriend asked me if I would be willing to go down on her after filling her with my load, I hesitated just enough for her to say well if it's good enough for me to taste and swallow not hat I don't love it but why isn't it good enough for you to do the same. She must have taken courses in mind reading because it was exactly when I was thinking. I immediately went to work licking her pussy but said this just isn't good enough so she got me hard I fucked her and filled her pussy when I went down on her not only did I enjoy it much more than I imagined I would but she almost went through the roof when she came multiple times. I can almost guarantee you try it and you'll be hooked.

Yes! My wife cums like crazy when I eat her after cumming in her too! 

Results, like yours, is what makes it happen again and again! 

• Like 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Yes! My wife cums like crazy when I eat her after cumming in her too! 

Results, like yours, is what makes it happen again and again! 

Talent comes or shall I say CUMS with experience. I suspect your just like me where in that when you get your lover off you almost cum yourself. I know I have a time or two

• Members
8 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Talent comes or shall I say CUMS with experience. I suspect your just like me where in that when you get your lover off you almost cum yourself. I know I have a time or two

Oh yeah! Been many times, when I was doing oral on her, when she orgasmed, so did I! It’s a real rush when she goes crazy and grabs me by the head and starts humping my face! Sometimes, I just lose control too! 

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Oh yeah! Been many times, when I was doing oral on her, when she orgasmed, so did I! It’s a real rush when she goes crazy and grabs me by the head and starts humping my face! Sometimes, I just lose control too! 

My favorite of course is eating pussy 69 so I can cum all over her face 

• Thanks 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

My favorite of course is eating pussy 69 so I can cum all over her face 

When it has happened while doing 69, I usually cum all over her tits to me, that beats a face full anytime! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just a little update I fucked my wife's brains out this morning and immediately went down on her and she had one hell of a screaming orgasm, then being the nice guy that I am I did the same to her girlfriend, there have been times when I will fill either one of their pussies with my load and my wife will go don't on her GF or vice versa. Sunday mornings are always quite pleasurable

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

TooTimid has a lot of flavored lubes you can buy that  mask the taste of semen, and since I have been snipped I don't have swimmers in my semen either, which makes cum taste a whole lot different as well! You can also change the taste of semen, by what you eat! Natural flavors that help improve the taste of semen, #1 of course is Pineapple, then strawberries, lemons or lemon juice, cherries, and other sweetened fruits and juices. Avoid acidic foods and Alcohol which makes semen very bitter!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It's easy really. You could do it when you're horny, but not right after you cum. Have her go and find some young guy who will cum in buckets and fill her up for you. She might even use the cum to slicken her fingers to fuck your ass. Telling you that you now have her lover's cum in your ass... do you want more?