Official Community Forums Home

Power Bullet

gemini26

• Members

BMS5016-01main.jpg

This small bullet is a must have addition or start to anyone’s toy box. Small, discreet, portable, and WATERPROOF!! It only has three speeds, but baby, that’s all it needs. The bullet itself is made of colorful, sparkly hard plastic. The plastic itself is slightly textured almost like a velvet touch. One question I have yet to positively answer is whether there’s a rubber coating to get this texture. When washed, it has a “squeaky clean” feeling, and the package notes to “Always use a rubber compatible lubricant with this product for maximum pleasure.” Therefore, I’d be safe and stick to a water-based lube (not silicone).

Once you open the package, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find that there’s a plastic wrap on the toy (I love when toy makers take an extra step to keep the toy hygienic in the package), and that the batteries are included! It takes small, watch-like batteries, and all you have to do is remove the plastic guard under the battery cap which is placed so the toy doesn’t accidentally turn on during shipping.

Although I mentioned this toy has an extra plastic wrap, always be sure to wash new toys before use, which is a breeze with waterproof toys. The one button control is located on the battery cap end of the toy, unlike other bullets I’ve owned with this similar setup, the button is rubberized and concealed so water won’t seep in during wash time or water play. The three speeds on this little powerhouse are light, medium, and OH BABY! The first speed is low enough to please women who don’t like strong vibrations, yet strong enough to start off someone who needs high vibrations.

Now I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that every woman or couple needs a bullet, but this is one of the best ones I’ve tried yet. Quiet, powerful, and oh yeah, waterproof! A must have for everyone!

Click here to find the POWER!

• Members

Thanks for the review! How quiet is it at the 3 settings? I'm constantly on the hunt for really quiet toys that I can use at work. :> This sounds like it might be a winner!

• Members

Just a few questions - this is a bullet, so it is probably pretty small, but "could" it be inserted if you wanted, or is it just too small for that? Does the whole bullet vibrate - most of them do - but some have concentrated vibrations right at the end.

You briefly menion what kind of vibrations it has - 3 levels - which did YOU prefer personally? Are you a woman who likes light vibes or stronger? I am assuming you did use the toy.

Thanks for the review!

• Members

I'm still new to reviews, so I'm sorry for not hitting all the topics. It's actually hard to squeeze it all in!

Alice - yes, it's quiet. The low setting is barely noticeable and the highest has a slight hum. I don't know how quiet you need them for work but this is one of the quietest I've tried.

Mikayla's questions... It's the normal bullet size just without any controller, not a micro. It could be inserted, although there's no retrieve cord and no controller cord so personally I wouldn't but it is possible. I like toys with a fuller feeling for insertion so bullets I normally just use for external stimulation. I'm still exploring toys and what I like and don't like but I tend to lean towards high vibrations. So I always prefer the highest settings, although this bullet has good vibrations at the second level too! This bullet has concentrated vibrations at the end, but the whole bullet vibes pretty well.