Official Community Forums Home

Strap On

Guest tara

what is the best strap on for both the man and woman. i would like something to go inside me as well as my partner. considerable length and size would be nice for both of us , maybe vibrating as well. thanks

• Members

Tara-

I have two suggestions for you. The first possibility would be the Ultra Harness 2000. This couples strap on has a 7" cock (fun for the receiver) with both vaginal and anal plugs for the giver. The second choice (which I like even more) is the Executive Double Dong which comes with a 7 1/2" cock and either an anal or vaginal plug. The crowning glory? It has a detachable multispeed vibration piece! If you're looking more for something that will tickle the fancy of not only the penis and scrotum but the clitoris and anal area than you may want to look for a stimulator (located under the "couples" section of TooTimid.com). The Lover's Triad, Reckless Rabbit, and the Diving Dolphin are just a few of the possibilities.

Good luck-

Jen