Official Community Forums Home

Cyber Sex

Canadian Guy

I am an attractive man in his 30's who has fantasized about having cyber sex with women on the internet. Something about it just seems exciting. I have a wife so i know i would never do it but is this kind of fantasy common for men?

• Members
I am an attractive man in his 30's who has fantasized about having cyber sex with women on the internet. Something about it just seems exciting. I have a wife so i know i would never do it but is this kind of fantasy common for men?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do think it is very common for men. I always enjoy sexual conversations, it keeps my juices flowing and my dick hard

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Guy, i would guess that most women have similar fantasies, like yours, i know i do and i'm single. 'Bet married women are even hotter for this than single gals. So i would think you have plenty of buddys, male and female, there.

I really get hot for Canadian Guys on the internet (giggle).

Love, Kate.

ps: just cybersex? :rolleyes:

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ps: Canadian guy, have you tried internet phone sex? It's really hot hot. But not with me now, no more phone sex, sorry. The phone got stuck up there last time. 'Had to call the AT&T repairman to help wiggle it out

:rolleyes:

• Members
ps: Canadian guy, have you tried internet phone sex? It's really hot hot. But not with me now, no more phone sex, sorry. The phone got stuck up there last time. 'Had to call the AT&T repairman to help wiggle it out

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love your sense of humor.

• Members
I do think it is very common for men. I always enjoy sexual conversations, it keeps my juices flowing and my dick hard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree with u a good sexual conversation keeps the juices flowing as in my case i have been married for 11yrs and our sex life is still great but i just need a little something to keep it that way so i cyber and he doesnt know and since its my little secret when we are fucking i think about what the guys i talked to said they would do to me and it really gets me going he thinks its all because of him but shhhh dont tell lol.

• Members
i agree with u a good sexual conversation keeps the juices flowing as in my case i have been married for 11yrs and our sex life is still great but i just need a little something to keep it that way so i cyber and he doesnt know and since its my little secret when we  are fucking i think about what the guys i talked to said they would do to me and it really gets me going he thinks its all because of him but shhhh dont tell lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER HRNYCHICK. WOULD LIKE TO CALL YOU SOMETIME AND HAVE PHONE SEX. MY EMAIL IS JJWITTER@JUNO.COM