Official Community Forums Home

Clitoral Pain

gmgray624

Ok so Pretty much the only way I can actually "squirt" is by using my vibe with some pressure on my clit. well It felt so good while we were having sex and I held it on there for too long I think so my clitoris is very tender and in some pain from it today. Did I do something wrong to it? what can help with this? I need a strong vibe for it to actually work my little one is not powerful enough. I want to have sex again tonight and probably masturbate again but how do I keep it from hurting? Also if I masturbate and make myself cum during the day I cant seem to actually "squirt" when we have sex later on in the evening. Do you know why this might be?

A little info incase it helps I am a 23F and have had 3 children. Thanks for the help!

I love direct stimulation on my clit too. Gives me a nice fast O every time. Some women prefer more direct stimulation, some don't. And, it also depends on the woman how long that the direct pressure is needed too.

However, pushing a vibe too hard, or rubbing too hard, especially in the heat of the moment, may cause some friction burn-like bruising. It should heal up quickly. Make sure to clean the area well, especially if lube was used. Because you can get an external yeast infection if stuff sits too long, you wear too tight clothing, you wear lots of nylon undies instead of cotton, or you may sweat too much one day. Those things happen, and can itch/cause pain. But, yours definitely sounds like you just pushed too hard on it. Maybe wear some loose pants/skirt, and don't put any pressure on that area for a day or 2.

Best wishes!

• Members
I love direct stimulation on my clit too. Gives me a nice fast O every time. Some women prefer more direct stimulation, some don't. And, it also depends on the woman how long that the direct pressure is needed too.

However, pushing a vibe too hard, or rubbing too hard, especially in the heat of the moment, may cause some friction burn-like bruising. It should heal up quickly. Make sure to clean the area well, especially if lube was used. Because you can get an external yeast infection if stuff sits too long, you wear too tight clothing, you wear lots of nylon undies instead of cotton, or you may sweat too much one day. Those things happen, and can itch/cause pain. But, yours definitely sounds like you just pushed too hard on it. Maybe wear some loose pants/skirt, and don't put any pressure on that area for a day or 2.

Best wishes!

Maybe I should start a seperate topic for this but I didn't know there was such a thing as an external yeast infection. Now my wife and I feel an itchy feeling after using the hitachi wand directly on our sensitive areas ( her clit and just under the head of my penis) and I not sure if that would be of relation.

Glenn

I guess I never thought of it but I guess you can bruise any part of your body. Thanks for all the information! Def. helpful. I hope that I can figure out my own body without so much direct stimulation. Cant wait to give it a try tonight!

No, Glenn, that would not be an external yeast infection. That just may be the nerves of your areas you used the Hitachi with going back to "normal", being recharged from a good massage. Great question though. External yeast infections need medications to go away.

• Members
No, Glenn, that would not be an external yeast infection. That just may be the nerves of your areas you used the Hitachi with going back to "normal", being recharged from a good massage. Great question though. External yeast infections need medications to go away.

I thought it was great question too, nothing like going to the drug counter at the pharmacy and talking about yeast infections like I might be an expert. Sometimes someone might get the nerve togeather to show me their problem(EFG)

But seriously, external infections would be for what vagisil is for correct.

We'll as powerful as the hitachi wand is I know why they recommend something be places over the sensitive areas although I found if you touch yourself near by the vibrations will bring about a nice orgasm. In fact I might go try it in a second

Glenn

Yes, Vagisil is for yeast infections, and, for external itching, they have other creams for that. My daughter's pediatrician told me to use Lotramine Ultra for an external yeast infection she got during her first summer, when she was an infant too. Now they are recognizing it more, and there is a cream (at least for infants).

If you're itchy and can't explain it, then go see your health care professional.

If you prefer a more natural solution for external yeast infection, try apple cider vinegar or Tea Tree Oil. It burns, but it works very quickly! You can mix it with water to minimize the burn, but I use it full strength.