Official Community Forums Home

Get It Up

hot-pants-kate

• Members

'Just read an article in a Womans magazine about Libido. 'Thought i'de share some good stuff, some of which i had heard but now is proven apparently.

1- Oysters do help your guy, can double his sex drive by increasing his testosterone level. Also has zinc for a gals ability to lubricate the vagina for sex. So go to Ho Jo's after the movie and order away.

2- Celery is a good sex food, increases libido. 'Am stocking up now just in case i find Mr. Right.

3- Last but not least, the WINNER....... Strawberrys. Yes, true. Has two mood enhancers and 18 amino acids that whip his thingy right up. AND, the very image of slowly popping a plump red berry between your lips sensually tounging and sucking it in is the very icon of sex. :rolleyes:

• Members

It's a good thing my man likes strawberries. Because I know he wont eat Oysters. And he'll only eat celery with hotwings Or something. One out three isn't bad. Besides I don't think I could more of a sex drive from him yet any way.

• Members
It's a good thing my man likes strawberries. Because I know he wont eat Oysters. And he'll only eat celery with hotwings Or something. One out three isn't bad.  Besides I don't think I could more of a sex drive from him yet any way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try telling him Oysters are too much like a girls ovaries to be eaten, see how he reacts to that thought.

Love, Kate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

All good ideas, I'll try the strawberries...love oysters..but they don't do it for me. My new fantasy man has jump kicked my libido into overdrive. Never expected this to be so strong or last so long. Need to work at not thinking about sex at times. Not working right now.... :ph34r:

• Members
................so strong or last so long. Need to work at not thinking about sex at times.............. :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What fun would that be PG, not thinking about sex? That's number one on my mind all the time.

'Even starting to accumulate the most sexy lingerie i can find for my vacation/job in a week and a half. They supply my outfits.

ps: Did i tell you i was a horse in my previous life. Even have a picture of me (the horse) on one of my web paged, lol.

Love and lots of kisses, Kate.

• Members

These pictures are out of the catalog. Which one should i buy to look sexiest for a date on my vacation? No panties though. I'm leaning towards the one with pink ribbon shoulder straps, not the open one. Help me choose please.

Thanks, Kate.openBabydoll.jpgribbonTrim.jpg

• Members

Oh yea..pink ribbon. That's nice, but very naughty! I wish I had taken something like that on my vacation last week! Hubby & I went to NYC for an anniversary. More about that another time...hope your nightie doesn't spend to much time on your cute little bod! You will have to tell me all the juicy details. Juicy, my new fav word. It just so fun to say and savour! Anyways...next to GB my horse is the most awsome creature on the planet. He is really big, like Gerry I'm sure, sweet and likes to lick me. I'd prefer Gerry to lick me someplace else... :P

Goodnite naughty girl...Carol

• Members
Oh yea..pink ribbon. That's nice, but very naughty.............hope your nightie doesn't spend to much time on your cute little bod! You will have to tell me all the juicy details. Juicy, my new fav word. It just so fun to say and savour! Anyways...next to GB my horse is the most awsome creature on the planet. He is really big, like Gerry I'm sure, sweet and likes to lick me. I'd prefer Gerry to lick me someplace else...  :P

Goodnite naughty girl...Carol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh Carol, i'm falling for you already... :) The nitie is for my temp job as a hostess at a trade show, starts in a week and a few days, be second year i've done this, I shall tell the skinny about it.

The Phantom arises early and starts composing music at his pipe organ next to and above the great bed where you are still sleeping. The bedsheets are all tangled. You find your nitie on the floor and put it back on. You lie down again and just watch your Phantom with much tenderness in your heart. The hundreds of candles are still alit, their reflection can be seen in the misty lake behind the medieval iron grate that seperates your bedchamber............

How more romantic could a scene like this possibly be?

Love, Kate

• Members

Hi all my friends. I uploaded the most recent picture of myself to my web sight today. Link on the entrance portal page. 'Not too hard to get, but don't take it. I havent had time to put protection on it yet.

Kisses, Kate.