Official Community Forums Home

Do You Have A Favorite Sex/sexy Magazine That You Love To Read?

Tyger

So, do ya, do ya?

I mean like either Forum, Letters, Playboy/girl, Hustler, and other various magazines out there?

Another question, do you like to look at pictures, or do you get turned on by reading articles? Both?

• Members
So, do ya, do ya?

I mean like either Forum, Letters, Playboy/girl, Hustler, and other various magazines out there?

Another question, do you like to look at pictures, or do you get turned on by reading articles? Both?

I used to read alot of these as a teen and in my early twenties, turn on letters was the one I got most. I always liked a combo of pics and stories. I have no idea what out there today, it been such a long time since I bought any of them

Glenn

• Members

I think reading is a huge turn on for me. I could read for hours. I have a very vivid imagination. A few pictures are okay every now and then. I read mostly these forums and I have a subscription to Cosmo mag. I used to read a lot of Maxium. If you have any suggestions for better reads please let me know. I really like erotic stories.

S

• Members

I have subscriptions to both Playboy and Penthouse. I actually DO read the articles, especially the questions and answers. There is a lot of great sex ed info in this magazines...and the girls ain't bad to look at either! :rolleyes:

• Members
I think reading is a huge turn on for me. I could read for hours. I have a very vivid imagination. A few pictures are okay every now and then. I read mostly these forums and I have a subscription to Cosmo mag. I used to read a lot of Maxium. If you have any suggestions for better reads please let me know. I really like erotic stories.

S

Cosmo is awsosme, every guy in my barricks had a subscription to that when I was i the USAF over seas. Commander must have thought it was the ladies cops( it was a coed dorm, we were security police) and was wondering why all the guys had copes of the mag in their room. I think we read that more then any other adult mag

Glenn