Official Community Forums Home

Best Toy

• Members

yeah yeah- help pls- honestly what is the girls choice ie the best toy for your guy to say utilize(does directions come with this thing) to make your girl climax? appreciate the direction seriously-

• Members

Your imagination and willingness to expiriment? Seriously though, I will always stand by a bullet. There are tons of different kinds out there but I would stick with one that has a dial control so that you can better regulate the strength of the vibes. Some of our favorites are the Silver Bullet, The Glow in the Dark Egg, and the Mini Bullet. Multiple O's always abound.

Thurisas.

Clit stimulators and bullets are sooooo the way to go, IMO. For extra fun, double bullets offer pleasure for BOTH partners.Some bullts glow, light up, have several vibe strengths, colors, materials.....endless possibilities.

Usually, if the item does come with directions, which is becomming a bit more common, it's really only giving instructions on battery insertion. Basically, a bullet goes wherever it feels good! The clit, labia, balls, anal surface, and if you're really feeling randy, vaginally too! Many hours of fun and O's!

• Members

wow....I love them all!! I don't orgasm so I don't know which one works the best, but I love my clit stimulator's......I have like 4 of those. but if my BF is the one using the toys on me, then it makes me even more excited and wet than if it was just me.

• Members

wow....I love them all!! I don't orgasm so I don't know which one works the best, but I love my clit stimulator's......I have like 4 of those. but if my BF is the one using the toys on me, then it makes me even more excited and wet than if it was just me.

I can tell you my wife's favorite toy (that we utilize together) is the Cone. We have pretty much every type of toy ever made, she says the cone gives her an amazing O. Our favorite position is her between my legs squating on the cone while giving me a BJ, simply wonderful. It looks wierd and is expensive but well worth it. Really gets your imagination going and is loads of fun.