Official Community Forums Home

Im's

Tyger

OK, this has been an ongoing issue since I've had IMers, so I should be use to this. But, I find it highly irritating, if, even in all of your profiles, you put that you're MARRIED AND NOT LOOKING TO CYBER, you get people IMing you and asking A/S/L? My profile has most of that. And, if you can't tell I'm a girl from either my pics, or even my SN (how many men have Tyger in their SNs, like most of mine do?), then you don't even need to bother. I mean really!

Even way before I joined this site (which I have a link to this on a couple of profiles), I've always gotten IMs of a variety of sexual overtones. All I ask, is that, if you're going to IM someone, even after reading their profile, if it specifically states that they're married, not looking to cyber, and that they're just looking for friends, don't bother trying to hook up, ok?

Anyone else have this issue?

Sorry, just had to blurt that out.

• Members

Aww, poor Tyger, attractive to the masses. Teehee!

So... what's your sign? ;):P:D

Couldn't help myself. Don't be mad. :) It is a pain in the ass that people don't take that "You're forewarned that I'm married, so don't bother." message you can "put out there," but hopefully you don't take it too aggrevating. (No offense meant by this... I'm sure you'll understand my early-morning meaning...) You know most of them don't really care about YOU and are just trying to get their rocks off, but think of it this way: You're a married mom and you're still getting hit on. It's kinda like getting carded at the store, isn't it? Feel good about it, laugh, and just block the bastards. *giggle*

• Members

This gonna sound umb but what is IM? But I have to agree with last poster that it feels good to get carded. Last week I was told to join this circle of 40 on up in front of a class and there was only three of us that went into the circle, these people joining me were suppose to be middle age and they lookeded old. I mean ewwwww I know I don't look that bad. When people under 40 and over 30 stepped in the majority of the room was in there and they looked eeewwww OMG they looked liked they belong in the over 40 crowd.

Maybe I just can't accept the truth about my age yet?? I in denial.

I felt crappy all week after that experince

Glenn

IM-Instant Message

• Members

Sorry Tyger, I'll stop hitting on you.

Thurisas.

• Members
Sorry Tyger, I'll stop hitting on you.

Thurisas.

Oh that IM, I wouldn't have a clue how to do it and besides we both married so were safe. I glad Thurisas confessed up though. Takes the pressure off!

Glenn