Official Community Forums Home

Intro

karen56

been partnered almost 20 years :) we are new to toys. having fun shopping and trying new stuff out.

i'll probably need to find the appropriate thread for this, but we are looking for a cyberskin type dong that is on the smallish size. my partner has had surgery and can't even tolerate the 6" realistic doc johnson. i'm talking 5" with about a 1" diameter.

appreciate any advice from the experts.

k

• Members

Hello and WELCOME!

I am assuming your partner is a female? The reason I ask is that some men do use dildos, so I want to make sure I am not misspeaking!

If you are only interested in cyberskin toys, then type "cyberskin" into the search box. Or, you could go to the shopping tab, click on dildos and dongs, then look for the "soft" subcategory. Are you opposed to toys that vibrate or duals? Is there a reason you want dildos or dongs? I would love to help you find something but I need a teeny, tiny more info!

Hello and WELCOME!

I am assuming your partner is a female? The reason I ask is that some men do use dildos, so I want to make sure I am not misspeaking!

If you are only interested in cyberskin toys, then type "cyberskin" into the search box. Or, you could go to the shopping tab, click on dildos and dongs, then look for the "soft" subcategory. Are you opposed to toys that vibrate or duals? Is there a reason you want dildos or dongs? I would love to help you find something but I need a teeny, tiny more info!

Okay, more info it is! Yes, she is female. She isn't fond of vibrators. She is one of those lucky ducks who actually only has g-spot orgasms. We've tried a couple of the 'realistic' dongs, but she found them too hard and painful. We went to our local toy store and played with some of the different materials and the cyberskin felt the most comfortable to her....more pliable perhaps. I rather liked the feel of it also. I've searched 'cyberskin', but I'm coming up with larger dongs or various male toys. I'm thinking the next best thing may be one of the jelly dongs. They look very 'smooth' and the name suggests some pliability also.

I'll go check out soft and see what I come up with.

Thanks for your help.

btw......great articles. Very well written and informative.

K56

• Members

Hi Again.

OK, so you are telling me that your girlfriend ONLY has G-spot orgasms? NEVER clitoral orgasms? Hmmmm. I find that a teeny bit hard to believe. The clitoris has over 40,000 nerve endings JUST for pleasure, and she can't orgasm clitorally? I mean, it is great that she has the internal orgasms, but are you not stimulating her clitoris to help?

I understand wanting a softer toy - and cyberskin is the softest. Jelly CAN be soft and supple, or harder - depending on the toy. Let me see what I can personally suggest:

This Silky dildo is 6" and very soft and supple. I think in your size range.

Then Doc Johnson has this 6" Balsy Cock which is also very soft and smooth and smaller.

Silicone is another option, if it is the soft kind. I just reviewed this dildo - it is cute, 5 1/2 inches in length, super soft and made of silicone: Vicky

If you want to try Jelly, try this one:My first JEL-LE JR

Let me know if any of these help you!

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! <_<

Hi Again.

OK, so you are telling me that your girlfriend ONLY has G-spot orgasms? NEVER clitoral orgasms? Hmmmm. I find that a teeny bit hard to believe. The clitoris has over 40,000 nerve endings JUST for pleasure, and she can't orgasm clitorally? I mean, it is great that she has the internal orgasms, but are you not stimulating her clitoris to help?

I understand wanting a softer toy - and cyberskin is the softest. Jelly CAN be soft and supple, or harder - depending on the toy. Let me see what I can personally suggest:

This Silky dildo is 6" and very soft and supple. I think in your size range.

Then Doc Johnson has this 6" Balsy Cock which is also very soft and smooth and smaller.

Silicone is another option, if it is the soft kind. I just reviewed this dildo - it is cute, 5 1/2 inches in length, super soft and made of silicone: Vicky

If you want to try Jelly, try this one:My first JEL-LE JR

Let me know if any of these help you!

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! <_<

LOL......clarification. Has clitoral orgasms, but finds them boring and too fast paced compared to internal, so only goes there once and while for fun positions. She can have them so quickly that we lost count after 30 on one night of romping. I actually have to be very careful not to stimulate direct on, so we can stretch out that luxurious foreplay.

I on the other hand am still chasing the g-spot. I have perservence and patience!

Thanks for the info. I'll look these all up and see if I can figure out which one may be the right fit.

Off for shopping!

K56