Official Community Forums Home

Spanish Women

Canadian Guy

• Members

Well today people aren't as pressured by racism as they were decades ago. Racism obviously exists, in every single person (but it varies to what degree in each).

So no, it isn't uncommon, actually I bet it's very common. What guy hasn't thought about Selma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, and other latinas. There are sexy people of every race, just ones mind places enphisis more on certain ones.

• Members
Well today people aren't as pressured by racism as they were decades ago.  Racism obviously exists, in every single person (but it varies to what degree in each).

So no, it isn't uncommon, actually I bet it's very common.  What guy hasn't thought about Selma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, and other latinas.  There are sexy people of every race, just ones mind places enphisis more on certain ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All women are sexy, no matter what their race may be. A woman's body is beautiful no matter what her race. I have been all over the world, and have made love with women of several different races. They were all beautiful in my eyes. Why fantasize..?? There is a veritable banquet out there. Go out and enjoy it, only make sure you please the lady and don't think only of your own satisfaction.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I have always liked dark skinned women. My asawa likes light skinned men. I think a difference in color is intriguing to the eye. Another good/bad is the passion of Filipino women. It is wonderful sexually, but my God, don't have an innocent friendly conversation with another woman or you will be bobbited.

• Members
'Why would you want to have anything to do with someone who is so insecure, and so unable to control their rages? As passionate a woman as your friend may be, that sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Because, my asawa, is perfect in every other way. She is intelligent; She is fun to talk too; she is fun to do things with; She is a sexual fantasy. I know where you are coming from. If she was born in the USA, then I might take things differently. However, this is cultural, and something I need to accept. I can give up the friendly conversations with other women until she becomes secure with that person.

P.S. Had great phone sex last night. I hope she will be here within 2 months.