Official Community Forums Home

Cleaning Up

justinlove

• Members

Ok I have a totally freshman question, but there is no better place to ask these things.

I just starting having condomless sex for the first time in my life (I am 30, committed clean partners, both). I have never had to deal with cleaning up after ejaculate before and I am wondering if there isn't some trick to it, to make it less messy. Because even after we do the "everybody wipe off" routine, it still can drizzle out of me for a while after (and sometimes even after a shower!). And most of the time I just don't have time to wait for it! So I end up throwing on a pantyliner just to catch anything that might come out. It's so wierd! Is there a better way to quickly clean up and move on? Please don't say jumping up and down!

• Members

alright, as long as i am not alone I feel better about it already! Half of me feels like I should know this stuff since the age of 15, the other half of me is proud that I don't and that I was an angel with the condoms for so long.

• Members
Ok I have a totally freshman question, but there is no better place to ask these things.

I just starting having condomless sex for the first time in my life (I am 30, committed clean partners, both). I have never had to deal with cleaning up after ejaculate before and I am wondering if there isn't some trick to it, to make it less messy. Because even after we do the "everybody wipe off" routine, it still can drizzle out of me for a while after (and sometimes even after a shower!). And most of the time I just don't have time to wait for it! So I end up throwing on a pantyliner just to catch anything that might come out. It's so wierd! Is there a better way to quickly clean up and move on? Please don't say jumping up and down!

My wife is filipino and they do what is called tabo which is sit on the potty and wash themselves with water. It looks like a small pot with a handle and they run it over their puki(pussy or vagina) to keep it clean. Of course my wife does this before we have sex so it makes oral much more pelasurable being so clean. Usually I go back down on her after cumming inside and consuming a good part of what I put in her. But the panty liner works well,

Heck I even steal them and put them in my underwear. Lots of time I go pee and shake it out only to have dribble once I stick it back in my pants. Then the wet spot gets in contact with my jeans. Then the jeans smell like urine. I guess It a middle age thing but it sort of similer situation.

Glenn

Congrats on using condoms for so long. That's GREAT!!

I will also echo the whole pantiliner usage recommendations. That's usually what they're there for anyway. Of course, they won't put that on the packaging, but, you can get either scented, unscented, and even baking soda ones. There will be a slight scent to the discharge. I lovingly call it my "After Sex Smell". :P

There will be leakage afterwards. Depending on what time of the month in your cycle that you're in, how much he cums, and how well you can get the semen out (you can push a lot out afterwards yourself, using your vaginal muscles). But, there will be some there left over. It happens, and it's normal.

Don't worry. If you're using panty liners, shower regularly, and obviously change your clothes everyday, you'll be fine, and nobody will guess.

• Members

yeah, i think I will just keep doing what I am doing. I like taking baths to really clean up, but when I am at his place the bathroom is shared by 8 ppl (mostly guys) so it's not really bath worthy. Also I don't want to hog the bathroom. Thanks for your help, everyone! I am sure I will be back with more questions soon!