Official Community Forums Home

Our Love Juices

hot-pants-kate

• Members

Jen or Howard could probably answer this? When i lie quietly with my lover, holding each other for a good while, after exhausting ourselves with wonderful sex, my vagina shrinks very tight on his love rod. And when he finally tried to bring it out, the vacuum or something really holds on to him very tight. Like it stretches his soft cock three times longer, as we come apart, so it seems. Sometimes he says the pull to withdraw is very uncomfortable. It has frequently suprised both me and my guy.

Now, what happener to all our love juices? There is no more lubrication at all. Is it absorbed by my pussy, or his rod? I know his semen is still there, because if he doesn't use a condom i can smell it the next day every time i go to pee. Could seemen cause us to stick together like this?

I have always wondered about this. Anybody know?

• Members

No semen would not perform such an effect. Semen is filled with nutrients and secretions so as to allow a spermatazoon to survive for at most 5 days. Plus sperm contain hyaluronidase, an enzyme secreted to break the cement hold cells have with each other. If anything, it would loosen it, slightly though.

What most likely is the problem is the deminishing amounts of self-producing lubrication made by both of you. Men produce their own lube via the combined efforts of the prostate gland, bulbourethral gland and others. Not much is produced by the guy, so it lubrication during intercourse is mostly up to the woman...unless you get those water-based lubes, but I wouldn't know since I don't ever need such products.

As the cock goes in and out of you the lube on his shaft is exposed to the air and evaporates. What doesn't evaporate goes back in you and on the vaginal walls, as well as getting trapped on the labial lips (where the lube will evaporate too). As it dries out, because water obviously is disappearing, the surface area shrinks causing contraction and tightening as you experience it. For some this can be painful to one or both partners.

By leaving the penis in after passionate sex, both of you cease to stimulate cells responsible for lubrication factor productions. No hydration, leads to shinkage and partial drying out at times which I've heard from others is incredibly unpleasant when pulling out :o