Official Community Forums Home

There's A First Time For Everything...

naughtybutgood

So, I'm extremely inexperienced.

I've never masturbated, and haven't really done anything past kissing. The thing is, I've been seing this guy and I think he's the guy I want to start going further with sexually. We've talked about sex, including what positions to try and what condoms to get..even if I am a little unsure if I want to lose my virginity to him. I also bought some lubes and oils for oral sex.

I'm a very open minded girl, who is willing to try basically anything. The problem is, as much as I want to do this, I have a huge fear of the unknown. Do any of you have tips on how to relax?

• Members
So, I'm extremely inexperienced.

I've never masturbated, and haven't really done anything past kissing. The thing is, I've been seing this guy and I think he's the guy I want to start going further with sexually. We've talked about sex, including what positions to try and what condoms to get..even if I am a little unsure if I want to lose my virginity to him. I also bought some lubes and oils for oral sex.

I'm a very open minded girl, who is willing to try basically anything. The problem is, as much as I want to do this, I have a huge fear of the unknown. Do any of you have tips on how to relax?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My advice For you is if your not relaxed there's no need to take it to that level. When You are ready to go to that level every thing will happen. Yeah it will be a little weird at first but you'll get through it. Don't rush any thing. Don't do something then regret it after wards.

Good luck :lol:

ME