Official Community Forums Home

Feet Really Hott...

HotMamaBT

• Members

Little bit of a back story with my question.....

O.k, so tonight me and my b/f were cleaning our room a little, well he said something and i went off on him. Well this triggered the "she's being a bad girl" alarm in his head so he tossed me on the bed tied my arms above my head and legs as wide as they could possibly go (I'm really flexible) Anyway... We have a back massager that his doctor gave him, and he grabbed it and started "punishing" me with it! Well whenever he put it directly on my clit it felt more than amazing but made both my feet really really hott... when he moved it the hott feeling would go away. now 2 hours later my feet are freezing no matter what I do, like the circulation has been cut off.. My question is this, Is this normal? or should I be concerned???

-HotMamaBT

• Members

I would be willing to bet it has more to do with your SOs bindings. If the knots were pretty tight to start with then the use of the stimulation would make your blood pump faster and would be forcing it's way through any areas where the ropes were too tight. If this continues I would highly suggest you seek medical attention. It is always better to be safe. This mistake is sometimes made by unaware partners. And can lead to major problems. He should really learn to pay attention to any area that he binds in this manner. Your flexibility has nothing to do with getting adequate circulation. Actually it may be the reason it happened. I'm sure that the binding was pretty tight in order to hold you there and that would make it difficult for the blood to flow properly. I think maybe suggesting a proper knotting guide would be my first idea and then knowing the limitations of the body would be my second. I think it is important that you find out what caused this and either fix it somehow or stop this activity. I don't think safety can be stressed enough in these situations. It should be the first and foremost thought when indulging in these matters. In order to enjoy your toys you must take care of them!!!

• Members
I would be willing to bet it has more to do with your SOs bindings. If the knots were pretty tight to start with then the use of the stimulation would make your blood pump faster and would be forcing it's way through any areas where the ropes were too tight. If this continues I would highly suggest you seek medical attention. It is always better to be safe. This mistake is sometimes made by unaware partners. And can lead to major problems. He should really learn to pay attention to any area that he binds in this manner. Your flexibility has nothing to do with getting adequate circulation. Actually it may be the reason it happened. I'm sure that the binding was pretty tight in order to hold you there and that would make it difficult for the blood to flow properly. I think maybe suggesting a proper knotting guide would be my first idea and then knowing the limitations of the body would be my second. I think it is important that you find out what caused this and either fix it somehow or stop this activity. I don't think safety can be stressed enough in these situations. It should be the first and foremost thought when indulging in these matters. In order to enjoy your toys you must take care of them!!!

I know the bindings weren't too tight we have the under the bed sport sheet restraints that have the velcro cuffs and i could still wiggle my feet but not get loose.... oh and by the way.. my feet aren't cold anymore!

• Members

I'm happy to see that it wasn't a long-term thing. I hope you find out what caused it so that it doesn't happen again!! My answer earlier was only the most logical possibility. Might I suggest some of Mikayla's articles on bondage. She has more experience with being tied and could possibly identify the cause. She may have had this same experience.

• Members

I have had this experience - also during a bondage activity. First off, even when you are tied loosely, as with velcro cuffs, your legs being that far apart can inhibit some of the circulation - especially if you are laying flat. Try putting a pillow under your head next time. Also, there is such a thing as "Tarpal Tunnel" - or Carpal Tunnel in your feet. This can happen due to wearing high heeled shoes too long, having socks that are too tight, or just a natural narrowing that causes tingling and a cold or hot sensation in your feet. This is similar to those sensations in carpal tunnel. Try not to have your legs spread too wide next time if it happens again.

Also, when you are extremely aroused, the blood rushes to your erogenous zones. While the effect of being such is temporary, it can have the effect of making your feet hot - or cold. Also, your feet can get hot simply because you are aroused! Your endorphines are racing - and this makes the blood flow stronger and as such, you can feel hotter.

I definitely wouldn't worry about it too much. If it happens again - note the circumstances and change a variable to narrow down the cause!