Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Waterproof Bunny

jesso

• Members

SE0574-04-3main.jpg

I love to be tied up and teased. And what better way to do it than by having a toy that stays positioned for you while your lover does so! I can not begin to express how excited I was to use this unique hands free vibrator.

Claimed to be unscented, and it was, this fun toy has adjustable straps (made out of similar material to that of a bra strap) and fits snugly around your inner thighs as you desire.They're designed for a one size fits all kind of fit, two straps for your inner thighs and one for for your waste. I have a nice big ass and had no problem adjusting the straps comfortably and they stayed in place. No Wires too!

Texturally it's a nice soft jelly like material, but the shaft is still firm. The controller is located on the end of the shaft making it easy and effortless for hands free fun. There's multiple speeds as well, but it's not the most powerful vibe. Have your lover occasionally apply pressure to it for heightened enjoyment. When fully inserted, the shaft is a pretty shallow penetration. The rabbit ears sit nicely for extra added stimulation on your clit. I love any toy that constantly vibrates my clit! The only downfall is that it uses 2 N type batteries. They do give you 2 sets of these batteries. But it makes it a bit less versatile in your toy repertoire if a power issue were to arise. It's a relatively quiet toy too, fine for those you might be worried about hearing,

Being tied up with this toy sitting on and in my naughty parts was dynamite! My boyfriend loved having the power to tease me when he wanted and having something that was hands free. I loved the extra attention and teasing I got by him having a free hand too! It was a fantastic way to get things going!

This waterproof wireless bunny simply comes down to one thing, a great foreplay tool. This is a fabulous toy for couples or those just wanting to feel a bit naughty. A great addition to your toys for anyone seeking new options for a hot time with two hands available to touch, pinch, grab,whip, slap and suck!

Click here for Hands Free FUN!

How cool!! I'm always skeptical of the strap on stuff like this. I had a golden butterfly that just didn't do a damn thing for me. LOL Glad to hear it worked well.