Official Community Forums Home

Feather Tickler

LoveGoddess

• Members

Feather Tickler

pd2166-12main.jpg

This pleasure fetish is a real treat. The soft feathers range from a dark mahogany color to a pale purple and iridescent green. The longer feathers are more firm, and add a slightly sharp edge to a nipple, rib, testicle, hip or whatever erogenous zone you choose. Closer to the base are light fluffy down, soft as a baby chick, for a whole different textile experience. The cotton wrist grip and the plastic cuff keep the feathers securely gathered. An occasional wisp of feather may come loose during play, but surprisingly little compared to other feather ticklers. Overall a very durable addition to your treasure chest of sensuous play things.

• Members

ohhhh I am soooo jealous! I love feathers for foreplay! Mmmmmm....tickly....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Soft and colorful, this is a treat for the skin and the eyes!

pd2166-12main.jpg

This little teasing toy is great for taking a tied lover and tormenting them to the ends of ecstacy! My wife and I used this recently in a game of sexual "chicken" if you will. We took turns running it over various ticklish spots to see who would make more noise. The winner, picked the position we would start in. Now, this was a bit more tricky given that fact that we are staying with family while we are house shopping!

It was not long until we were both grasping for it and trying to make the other submit, with us climbing all over one another, it was not long until we had forgotten all about our game and were involved in "other" pursuits!

Frisky Feathery Fun!