Official Community Forums Home

New Here

red4130

Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a 25yr old male from the northeast, I would say I have a very high sex drive, I masturbate a lot, the wife and I are having some issues in the sack that she is taking care of, nothing between us, it's strictly her body, we had a great sex life prior to, I am very much looking forward to the day that we can have one again! But she has been an awesome sport, get a lot of oral sex and she loves watching me masturbate. I like this site a lot, very good wealth of information and people on here share the same level of eroticism. The wife has a hefty amount of toys and as did I and loved using them.

I also like this place because there are others out there who share in the fantasy of having people view them, pictorial wise. It turns me on to know that people are looking at me eroticly, any females have any suggestions on what kind of pictures they like? I would like to try and post some up on the forum.

Thanks for giving me the space!

• Members

Welcome! As far as pics, I think you need to post what you think is hot. Happy posting!