Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Triple Super Suck-hers

Tyger

pd3222-00main.jpg

So, we women all love things that stimulate our clit, right? How about an item that not only stimulates your clit, but also your nipples too, oh, and all at the same time? Yes, it’s possible with this waterproof, purple toy!

What is the purpose of such a toy? Well, like penis pumps, this toy is made to engorge your nipples & clit with blood, making them bigger and more sensitive. The vibes are to help bring you to your O quicker too.

Each little vibrator bullet takes 3 watch batteries, which, thankfully, come with it! Inside the bullets tell you which way the batteries go, always helpful. Each bullet slides in & out of the rings/sleeve, so you can also use them individually as well. The vibes have different strengths, and are strong enough to please me. The pump easily pushes onto the tubing, and are similar to the ones found on blood pressure cuffs, and just as powerful. On the pump, there is also a pressure release button, for easy depressurizing.

Also found in the box are samples of some personal lube & toy cleaner too! Gotta love the freebies.

I will warn you, that, for the first time, I would be in control of the pump yourself, because it IS a powerful sucker, and it will suck up your nipples & clit rather hard and quick. I found this out the hard way, but more on that in a bit. If you’re not into pain, or aren’t sure about how much, or how it will feel, go slow, and get use to the sensations.

I was pretty skeptical at first, even though I’ve always wanted to try one of these. It looks like something out of a sci-fi film, or a farm to milk cows with! I used the sample lube, which worked pretty well, to moisten the insides of the 3 cups for better suctioning, and my hubby had the pump. Well, he’s strong, and immediately I was flapping my arms saying, “ow ow ow ow” after only 3 good pumps of that pump!. I wasn’t ready for such a powerful suction! It felt like a pinching sensation, almost like being pierced! Pressing the Quick Release button, and I was “uncupped”, but still in slight pain. We laugh that off, but decide to try something else that night.

Go forward to 2 nights later, and I think that I will try this sucker again, solo. So, I grab the lube, moisten the cups again, and, with some difficulty, but the 3 cups on myself. No easy task, but using my legs to grip the clit one, one hand on the left nipple cup, my right hand on the right nipple cup and also clutching the pump bulb, and I start to pump. After the initial pump, they stay by themselves, and I turn on the vibes. OK, rather pleasant, but after a few relaxing minutes, I pump it up some more, to give a more intense feeling. Hmmmm. OK, well, let’s see how this goes. I remove all of the cups, grab my clit stimulator, and a dildo, and OMG!!! I was soooooo much more sensitive!!!! I came in less than minute, grinding and moaning like a wild beast! I couldn’t believe how much more intense that was! WOW!!

So, for any of you that may have trouble achieving orgasm, even with clit stimulation, I recommend this Suck-Her to increase blood flow and sensitivity!! I sure wasn’t disappointed, and I don’t think you will be either!

Wanna Suck?

• 7 months later...
  • Members

pd3222-00main.jpg

Suck-tion Baby!

When I first got this multinational toy, I was kind of intimidated by how awkward it looked, but loved the fact it was purple! It was kind of odd to work alone, so this one might take two people to get everything into place. All 3 extensions need to be held onto the designed areas for suction to occur. All 3 of the suction extensions have a place for a small vibrator that is attached. Each of the suction cups takes 2 button cell batteries that are included . The fourth extension is a pump to create the suction and a button which is the quick release valve. Which is excellent in teasing. Pump, let it go and pump it back up. Very nice sensations. I loved how sensitive they were when the suction was fully released and my nipples were played with.

Clean up is easy with a warm towel or with the free sample of toy cleaner that comes with this. Storage is decent, I just use the box it came in. It also came with a free sample of lube. Not sticky, no oder, worked great! I would really recommend this towards women who are just starting out with suction experiments. It's very gentle, very controlled and despite the intimidating look of it, it's very pleasing.