Official Community Forums Home

Silk Rope Bondage Set

Tyger

pd2124-00main.jpg

My hubby & I really aren’t into bondage. I mean, we’ve dabbled here and there with easy bondage (ropes tied to the headboard kinda thing), but haven’t bought anything to aide us in this fun activity! So, we were pretty excited to get this set. Looking at the description on the box, it looks like a 3 pc set, 2 separate rope restraints, blindfold, and a bonus of 2 free samples of lubes, plus, the picture here on the site has them appearing seperate. Taking the items out of the box and unwrapping everything, I realized that the ropes themselves are attached near the top, where the wrists go, so the ankle and wrist restraints reduce movement even that much more! The knots slide easily over the rope, sliding down into position, and sliding back up to loosen.

I grab those and the blindfold and tackle my hubby. After a half-hearted attempt to fight me off (cuz, let’s be honest, ME successfully tie down my ex rodeo star? C’mon!!), I was able to get his wrists and ankles in the ropes. He said they were very comfortable and pretty soft. I also slipped the larger blindfold over his face, and he couldn’t see a thing. This was a big step for him, since he’s a “man’s man” and doesn’t come across as the Bend To My Will type of guy! But, as we found out, much to our pleasure, that he enjoyed it immensely! He didn’t fight it, and when I asked him if he wanted me to set him free yet, he said no, that he was actually enjoying himself and was rather comfortable in the ropes.

I was able to torture and dominate him for about 45 minutes with oral action, fingers, sounds, and talking, before we had to take the restraints off to finish our fun! The ropes slid off easily & quickly, thankfully!

Easy & comfortable to use, not to mention FUN, freebies, inexpensive, and a blindfold, well, that just about covers a beginner’s wish list for a trial-run at bondage set!

Get busy getting tied up.

• Members
pd2124-00main.jpg

My hubby & I really aren’t into bondage. I mean, we’ve dabbled here and there with easy bondage (ropes tied to the headboard kinda thing), but haven’t bought anything to aide us in this fun activity! So, we were pretty excited to get this set. Looking at the description on the box, it looks like a 3 pc set, 2 separate rope restraints, blindfold, and a bonus of 2 free samples of lubes, plus, the picture here on the site has them appearing seperate. Taking the items out of the box and unwrapping everything, I realized that the ropes themselves are attached near the top, where the wrists go, so the ankle and wrist restraints reduce movement even that much more! The knots slide easily over the rope, sliding down into position, and sliding back up to loosen.

I grab those and the blindfold and tackle my hubby. After a half-hearted attempt to fight me off (cuz, let’s be honest, ME successfully tie down my ex rodeo star? C’mon!!), I was able to get his wrists and ankles in the ropes. He said they were very comfortable and pretty soft. I also slipped the larger blindfold over his face, and he couldn’t see a thing. This was a big step for him, since he’s a “man’s man” and doesn’t come across as the Bend To My Will type of guy! But, as we found out, much to our pleasure, that he enjoyed it immensely! He didn’t fight it, and when I asked him if he wanted me to set him free yet, he said no, that he was actually enjoying himself and was rather comfortable in the ropes.

I was able to torture and dominate him for about 45 minutes with oral action, fingers, sounds, and talking, before we had to take the restraints off to finish our fun! The ropes slid off easily & quickly, thankfully!

Easy & comfortable to use, not to mention FUN, freebies, inexpensive, and a blindfold, well, that just about covers a beginner’s wish list for a trial-run at bondage set!

Get busy getting tied up.

In other words you had your bull by the balls and showed him who the real bull rider is in your relationship! I wonder if these ropes are like the japanese style ropes with alittle plastic sort of thingy that slides up and down to loosen or tighten.

Glenn

No plastic thingies, just the rope sliding up & down itself. I have no clue what knot's names are, but it's like an adjustable loop knot, if that makes sense?

• 5 months later...
  • Members

pd2124-00main.jpg

I was so happy to see this in my review box. I'm into bondage myself, and already owned several lengths of rope, but my current partner was a little shy and apprehensive about trying something like this, so I figured this would be the perfect way to break him in! Sure enough, he found the soft ropes and pre-tied slip knots unintimidating – it is just the illusion of restraint after all, you could easily set yourself free if necessary. Still, I had to promise him I'd be sweet and gentle. ;)

After a little foreplay to get us both warmed up, I slipped the wrist restraints on him... and around the headboard! I knew having an iron headboard would come in handy one day. The restraints adjusted easily and were, I am told, not at all uncomfortable. Then came the ankle restraints; lucky me, he was tall enough and there was just enough slack in the rope to reach the footboard. I offered the mask, but he said no, hehe... maybe another time. I gently brushed Kama Sutra Honey Dust all over him, then set about removing it with my tongue. When I got to the best part, I made use of the free sample of Liquid Love pear flavored lube that came with the set, and was pleasantly surprised by the taste! I have had a lot of bad experiences with flavored lubes, but this one wasn't too sweet, and the flavor was quite good (although I'm not sure I'd describe it as pear, but who cares?) After a while I couldn't take it anymore and mounted him, leaving the restraints on!

This set was a great way to introduce him to bondage, and although I'm a little more experienced, I liked it quite a bit as well. Definitely worth the price, especially for someone dabbling with the idea who wants to try it out without spending a bundle.