Official Community Forums Home

Cyber Flicker

krisleightate

• Members

Cyber Flicker

TLP9323-6main.jpg

Now I have an abundance of eggs…I love the little things, but this is a new favorite. It is an egg with a little tail on the tip. It has cyber skin coating and is violet in color…I love color.

The little tail on the end tickles and the eggs have very strong vibes. I am a big fan of strong vibes. The cyber skin was something to get used to as that I have never had any toys with that covering before, but I liked the softness of it.

I wondered what the tail would do for me at first and let me tell you, it just adds to the satisfaction. The tickling sensation will drive you over the edge. I really thought that the tail would distract from the vibes, but let me tell you it didn’t. All and all I think this toy is a must have for everyone’s collection.

Great review, but I'm wondering WHERE it sent you over the edge? I'm sure I can guess though.....

Cyberskin, means no silicone lubes, but is it waterproof/loud?

• Members

Its not waterproof, and actually alot quieter than i would have expected

• 8 months later...

TLP9323-6main.jpg

Nobody can have enough bullets, in my opinion, so I was glad that the latest box of mine had another one in it. Washing off the bullet, and allowing it to dry, I got 2 AA batteries (not incl.) into the controller, and turned it on. The heart-shaped slide-button allows the bullet to go from low to moderately high. There’s a power/indicator light that goes brighter when the vibes are stronger.

Nothing on the packaging or bullet says that the bullet part is waterproof. I KNOW for a fact that the remote isn’t, however.

The large (3.5” long, and 1.25” in diameter) bullet is coated with soft, purple cyberskin, which is soft and insulating, so the vibes are pretty quiet. Tipping off the bullet, is a little flicker/tail looking piece of cyberskin, that, when the bullet is on, wiggles & spins. At first, I was skeptical of the flicker, because my personal tastes, I like firm, direct stimulation on my clit. This piece looked to be rather weak. Plus, the vibes didn’t feel as strong as I usually like. However, once I took this toy to the bedroom, I realized that great things do come in small packages & pieces!

I caressed and teased myself with the bullet all over first, not overly impressed with the tail tickling me. I loved the soft feel of the cyberskin though. Then it came time to get down to business, & I went right for my clit. I’m here to tell you that I was wrong about being skeptical with this bullet’s potential! The power & the tail of the bullet had enough stimulation even for my finicky tastes, & I was surprised when the orgasm that waved over me! Now I know why I love bullets so much! And if you love cyberskin, bullets, purple, and power, then you will love this Flicker!

I give it 3.5 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

Click to Flick