Official Community Forums Home

My Turn

• Members

Well I wouldn't go to naked parties, cause I'm not a party person. But in answer to your question, I would be attracted to the person that's under the skin. Color would not influence me.

Interesting to see what others respond.

Welcome, by the way!

• Members

Well I would say some woman are just attracted t the man and some maybe the fetish just like a man being attracted to a woam with hair or eyes with color.

As for the picture without a second thought it is far simpler to put up a picture than standing nude in front of someone you do not know IMOO

For the fetish comment, I'm sure that there are people out there attracted to black people just for the color of their skin. However, most bi-racial couples I know have a few good reasons for why their with someone out of "Their Own Race":

They met the person, and fell in love with the PERSON, not the color of their skin.

The grew up around a different race, so, they're attracted to them more.

They got sick of how "their own race" treated them, and they liked how black men treat their women.

I have one friend who is half Mexican, and half black. To look at her, you'd think she's Mexican, but, to hear her talk over the phone, you'd swear you were speaking to a black woman. She was raised by a black mother, and, therefore, she was around more blacks than Mexicans or white people. She dated all over the place, different races, but went back to what she felt most comfortable with, a black man.

As for the nude photos, for me, it's easier to take pics of myself, from the waist down, and show myself that way, not naked in person. I've never been to a nude party before.

• Members

Maybe it's just me but I don't think interracial relationships should be called a fetish. More like a preference or a choice to see the person for who or what they are inside. I've dated many other than caucasians and it had nothing to do with color. I know some people seek these relationships for status or whatever the excuse but they rarely if ever get what they thought. There are many countries that still have the rigid standards and prejudices of their ancestors but it does appear that things have changed at least a little in most countries. One Hispanic girl that I fell in love with was scared to death to introduce me to her parents when we first got together. Just like Howard's first wife she did not know if they would approve. She was even afraid of telling me that she loved me on the phone if they were near. Although I finally broke that habit it did show me that other races are just as prejudiced as (those worthless hate-mongering) white people they just aren't as vocal about it. And that herd is thinning more everyday.