Official Community Forums Home

Adonis Cock Rings

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

SE1367-40-3main.jpg

OK, I am an advid cock ring user. I love them, my wife loves them. This one, however, scared the erection off me! The ADONIS is a set of 3 rubber cock rings of different sizes that are all connected together in a sort of leather 'penis cage' type format. Each ring snaps onto the support strat by a snap. The largest ring goes by the balls, the other two get smaller as they go to the end. It looked interesting, the concept seemed to be a good one - but I wondered....how would that strap, those 3 rings and the snaps feel INSIDE to Mikayla?

Well my wife is an adventursome woman, so she opted to try this cock ring out with me (luckily since I have no one else to ask about its sensations!). We did some foreplay, I got semi-erect and we started to put on the ring. The largest ring went around the shaft and my balls (that is how a cock ring works), then we slid the next ring on. By this time I was hard and getting the last ring on didn't seem possible (the dick don't bend when hard!) Mikayla unsnapped the 3rd ring, placed it over my penis, then snapped it back in. Duh. That is why I married that woman!

So my equipment on, I was ready to play. We lubed up and I began to insert. I will say that this item made me feel like Adonis! My pecker was harder than the first time I saw a boobie! As I began to insert myself, Mikayla commented on the sensation of the ring inside her. Up to the 2nd ring, still not bad. She said that the strap and snap felt a little "rougher" than she would have liked, but not too irritating. Upon full insertion she was VERY happy. The combination of my hard cock, the rings and the strap were doing it to her. I was thrilled that we were thrilled and when she started cumming I was MORE thrilled. This was a suprising success for us. Mikayla will now talk about who she feels would, or would not, enjoy this item! Make sure that you are thoroughly cleaning your rings and straps also! Happy playing!

**Mikayla's note: I did enjoy the sensation of this item - but I LIKE the idea of a little discomforting feeling during certain types of sex. This would NOT be good for those persons who like smooth only, with no textures or added sensations. This could be irritating to many, many women. I suggest this item for any man or woman interested in exploring a little something.....different. PErhaps those interested in bondage or stimulation play*****

Be An ADONIS

It does look like some sort of torture device. You bad, bad boy!! LOL :P