Official Community Forums Home

Ben Wa Balls

I recently purchased my first set of Ben Wa Balls. I am wondering if there is anything special I should know about them. I did insert them, it took a couple of trys to get them to the point to where they would stay, I know it requires muscle control, but what i am wondering is: Will these help build muscle control? Is there a special trick to making them stay, like when you are walking aroung doing house work? (mine stayed for most of the time, but occasionally I had to "fix" one of them), Any special movement to make them "do there thing"? How long should a person leave them in? All day? a couple of hours? Can they go to far up and get "lost"? AND Why, even though this is not a bad feature, so they make you so wet? Any comment is welcome!

• Members
I recently purchased my first set of Ben Wa Balls. I am wondering if there is anything special I should know about them. I did insert them, it took a couple of trys to get them to the point to where they would stay, I know it requires muscle control, but what i am wondering is: Will these help build muscle control? Is there a special trick to making them stay, like when you are walking aroung doing house work? (mine stayed for most of the time, but occasionally I had to "fix" one of them), Any special movement to make them "do there thing"? How long should a person leave them in? All day? a couple of hours? Can they go to far up and get "lost"? AND Why, even though this is not a bad feature, so they make you so wet? Any comment is welcome!

They cannot get lost, the vagina is a closed canal. I have never had an orgasm from them, tho they feel nice and all. They make you wet because they do move around, and stimulate you. I think there was a thread on these not too long ago.

• Members

I have reviewed maybe 4 sets of Ben Wa Balls, look for my reviews for more specific info. Basically, not everyone will orgasm from them - it is a G-spot orgasm and you need quite a bit of stimulation to get that. they are great for muscle control, foreplay or during play (try keeping them in during sex) - and you can keep them in as long as you want.

There is no "time limit" for what they do - it is all up to you and how sensitive you are. You may never have an orgasm, or you may be like me and suddenly have one!

The only trick to keeping them in, is what you mentioned: muscled control. The best thing to do is to buy a larger set, get use to those, and it will help build muscle control of your vaginal muscles, as well as doing your Kegels. As you progress, you can get smaller sets. Keeping them in will get easier as your muscles get stronger. I've had a couple of sets, and I had one that just all of a sudden hit me with a BAM orgasm. I was doing housework!

Good luck!