Official Community Forums Home

Need A Guys Advice

I want my husband's night to be perfect when he comes home, he is going to be home for 2 weeks basically then leave for a few more months for the military.... I want him to remember this night forever and mostly while he is gone. I bought sexy lengerie, a sex game, toys for him and me, and I plan on getting some wine or something to set the mood. He doesn't really like the whip cream or chocolate surup stuff because they are too messy. Can any guys give me some advice on what to do to make this night the ultimate. I want him to be blown away by this. i never have done something like this so it is going to be a huge surpise!

• Members

This may sound strange but his knowing that you fully support and stand behind him will mean more than anything. This will be more memorable for him than any sex. He is already full of stress, worry and doubts about things and he hasn't even left yet. Don't get me wrong the sex should be great but this should be in addition to the things you talk to him about!!! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

• Members

I replyed already, but the forum crashed for a sec and I lost it. Basically what I said was that you should ask him if there is some fantasy he has always seen you in or just in particular. You don't have to make it so memorable the first night back, I bet he would appreciate it more on the last night. You could go for something he has ask you to do for him the past and you might have turned it down, swallowing, a new position or anal sex are some of the most common things men want to try with their SO. You might hand him a camera and offer to let him take some sexy pics of you to keep with him on deployment. Those are always nice to have when you are far from home. You can ask him what he would like, or if you are already aware of a secret fantasy of his, you have the perfect opportunity to make it happen and keep his world rocking for weeks after he has gone been deployed.