Official Community Forums Home

Need A Guys Advice

I want my husband's night to be perfect when he comes home, he is going to be home for 2 weeks basically then leave for a few more months for the military.... I want him to remember this night forever and mostly while he is gone. I bought sexy lengerie, a sex game, toys for him and me, and I plan on getting some wine or something to set the mood. He doesn't really like the whip cream or chocolate surup stuff because they are too messy. Can any guys give me some advice on what to do to make this night the ultimate. I want him to be blown away by this. i never have done something like this so it is going to be a huge surpise!

• Members

army wife,

Your husband is a lucky guy to have a wife who is intersted in giving him such a wonderful gift!

As I am sure so many men will contribute to this request of yours, I will add just a bit.

I would suggest that you add a full body erotic massage to the night's activities. Pay attention to his muscles and his mind by commenting about the body parts that you are attending to in a soft complimentary voice. As you have read, the mind is the most amazing sex organ that we have. When you attend to it, as our physical parts sex is amazing!

The other thing I would offer, is that oral attention to your man's neck, chest and balls should elicit an "oh my God, I can't believe how good that feels" comment from your husband. ;)

Finally, when the evening gets to the part when you are receiving, tell your husband when you enjoy what it is he is doing. IMO sex talk is such a turn-on!

Have a great night!

Njoy

• 2 weeks later...