Official Community Forums Home

Clit Flicker Couples Arouser

gemini26

• Members

SE1829-11main.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to receive this in my review box, as it meant that my man would have to open up and give me feedback on the item instead of the review coming from the female point of view only. That’s the best thing about couple’s toys - you have to communicate and play together to enjoy them thoroughly.

This is the full package - cock ring with clit stimulator, bullet that fits into the cock ring, and batteries - LOTS of batteries. It takes three watch batteries and comes with six… love when they throw in extras! The cock ring is made of super stretchy silicone - always use water based lubes with silicone toys! The tongue stimulator can be placed to stimulate her clit or his testicles, but since my man is all about me, we tested it as a clit stimulator. There are also pleasure bumps on the ring on the same side as the tongue - so it can be used to stimulate the labia or the base of the penis, depending on which way the tongue is facing. The wireless bullet slips into the cock ring under the tongue tickler, and is actually pretty strong. The bullet has a push-button on the battery cap to rotate through the 7 settings. Yes, I said 7 - three vibe settings, three pulse settings, then super high. Just the bullet alone is a great toy, and yes, I have confiscated this into my bullet collection.

Now with all this going for it, you would think this is the best couples toy ever. But I’m sorry to say it’s not. I had to give this toy it’s fair shot, but my man was not impressed at all. The ring was just too stretchy and he couldn’t feel it, or any restriction. While this is not exactly a bad thing as it did not cause any discomfort, it did not do what a cock ring is supposed to do and constrict the blood flow. I was told that it just felt like a bullet on his cock. So I am sorry to say that this is one couples toy that I have to give a negative review on just as the ring failed flat out. Perhaps if it wasn’t so super stretchy, it would work better. I would love to see if other couples would have more luck with this toy.

Will this workbetter for you...

• 2 months later...
  • Members

SE1829-11main.jpg

Call it a rasberry

My husband and I were excited to try this toy . This vibrating cock ring has to be one of the best we have ever used. With its mini removable vibe and vibrating tongue , it gave me wonderful vibrations while he got to experience the slight constriction which extended our play.

The red jelly material was not as stretchy as some, but enough so that it wasn’t too loose and was easy to get on, and the mini vibe was very easy to insert in the toy.

The vibrations on this toy were quite loud and very strong until the batteries started to wane, which doesn’t take long. Good thing this little baby comes with extras.

As far as the flicker goes I would say that this toy was named wrong. Remember when you were a kid and you stuck out your tongue and blew a raspberry ? well that’s what it is, a constant raspberry on the clit. I would have called it the clit raspberry!

We will definitely be using this little toy again and again.

:P ttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttt