Official Community Forums Home

O'my Pleasure Gel

gemini26

• Members

OMY05001main.jpg

As an avid clitoral cream user, I had to give this stuff a rigorous testing… and believe me it was rigorous. After using some creams, you wonder how well these things really work, and if it becomes a substitute for actual stimulation. No, it doesn’t. I have used a few different kinds of creams to enhance pleasure and to help get me in the mood during those dry spells. We all have them, but not all of us choose to do something about it. I choose to ward these awful dry spells off before they have a chance to inhibit my love life by always having some creams on hand.

By reading the instructions, I was a bit timid and also a bit skeptical. The package insert advertised stronger and more orgasms, and told of an intense warmth. How intense exactly? Most creams I have used, even when promising a warming sensation, were more of a cooling effect. Oh no, this is HOT! For about 20-30 seconds after it’s applied to the clit, an almost burning sensation can be felt. Ladies, heed my advice - it is so worth the heat! The heat doesn’t last long and gets more bearable each time you use it.

And for the skepticism; I didn’t want to believe at first that my increased orgasms were from the gel. It had to be the new toys (well, sort of…). So I put this gel through the gauntlet and tested it over and over… with toys and without. And yes… each time I was able to have multiples upon multiples. And the heightened sensations continues without the gel also. It’s just like practice - you get yourself to those great orgasms over and over, you can get there again and again easier each time. So ladies, indulge yourself, try a great gel like O’My and lean what you are capable of!

Learn why it's named O'My!!

I'm always skeptical of creams and gels that claim intenser orgasms, so I am glad that this one really worked for you!! It's all about the clit, baby!