Official Community Forums Home

Questions On Anal Sex

mimval16@yahoo.com

My boyfriend has tried many times convince me on trying anal sex, but am so scared! :(

I asked him that if i dont please him enough, he said yes but I would please him more if I just let him do it ther.

But how do i know that it is not dangerous? That i could go to the hospital? lol

But for real, am so scared. He has tried fingers and touching but i stop him. He once try to put it in thru mt ass and it hurt so much that i almost cried

Does anyone have good advice for me? I want someones opinion on it. Iwant to be able to please my boyfriend

• Members

First of all, anal sex is something to take seriously. You do have to be careful, however if you do it right, slowly at first, it can be and is very, very enjoyable. You have to remember that if you haven't previously had anal sex, those muscles down there will be very tight and need gentle stretching. Once the cock is in, with plenty of lube, and he pumps slowly, it will stretch out and soon those nerve endings will be stimulated. try vaginal stimulation with a small vibe and that will help to keep the juices flowing.

The main rules of anal sex are:

1) trust in your man

2) lots of lube - lube lube lube

3) go SLOW

4) take your time once it is in

5) if it hurts, go slower, it will get better

6) be patient

ENJOY!

Mikayla

• Members

I have tried it and it hurt me. You have to use a lot of lube and relax so much that you just don't feel anything anymore. I personally did not like it. It felt like a lot of pressure being applied. And the fatter the penis the more you have to be opened. It is up to you but I personally will never ever do it again.

But if you do please remember to relax.

• Members

Anal sex is not for everyone...but sometimes it takes a few times to get used to it. If you are not pushing "out" while he is trying to get in, the penis won't go it. It is an unconscious thought that most people have that nothing should be going up my ass! I am sorry that it hurt you Daytoa, I am glad you used lube and tried to relax. I wouldn't pressure you to try again if you didn't want to do it, anal sex is not for everyone as I have said. However, many people find it hard to do in the beginning, and very enjoyable once they finally do it comfortably.

To each her own! Your body is YOUR temple Ladies....you let who you want in, and at whichever entrance you choose!

Mikayla

My boyfriend has tried many times convince me on trying anal sex, but am so scared! :(

I asked  him that if i dont please him enough, he said yes but I would please him more if I just let him do it ther.

But how do i know that it is not dangerous? That i could go to the hospital? lol

But for real, am so scared. He has tried fingers and touching but i stop him.  He once try to put it in thru mt ass and it hurt so much that i almost cried

Does anyone have good advice for me? I want someones opinion on it.  Iwant to be able to please my boyfriend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should use plenty of lube and play with your clit to get yourself going before he tries to get in. I wanted it bad until I got it and now I'm over it. To me the Vagina is just much better because it's hotter, smoother, stronger, cleaner, and self lubricating...but that's just me! I think once he gets it he won;t get off on it unless you are into it, so it's a win-win. Either it turns you on and you do it all the time from now on, or you hate it and he's over the whole forbidden curiosity thing.